Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches show

Anyone know when this starts?

Next Monday according to Kennedy on the Lambo show tonight. Lambo will move to 5:30 to 6:00, 3G from 6:00 to 7:00 and Jody from 7:00 to 8:00.

In person at Deano's; on the radio at KNSS 1330.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Next Monday according to Kennedy on the Lambo show tonight. Lambo will move to 5:30 to 6:00, 3G from 6:00 to 7:00 and Jody from 7:00 to 8:00.

So only the games will be on KEYN and the Coach's Show will remain on KNSS?

Also, I asked a while back on another thread if KEYN will be podcasting the games like KNSS did. Anyone know?

Comment

Don't know about podcasts ,, but they are on Tune In radio app
        From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
          So only the games will be on KEYN and the Coach's Show will remain on KNSS?
          That's correct. I am not 100% sure but I think Women's basketball may be internet only. Same as volleyball.

Comment

That's correct. I am not 100% sure but I think Women's basketball may be internet only. Same as volleyball.
            Does anyone know if there is no longer a dedicated site for streaming Shocker games and shows (in other words you have to use KNSS and KEYN's streams)?
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Well, I wonder who the first caller will be that calls in asking about Frankamp and Mike has to cut them off and go through the same routine he does every year explaining to the caller the rules about mentioning possible recruits?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                Well, I wonder who the first caller will be that calls in asking about Frankamp and Mike has to cut them off and go through the same routine he does every year explaining to the caller the rules about mentioning possible recruits?

Ill answer... he starts every call on every show with "Good evening/morning gentlemen"

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                  Does anyone know if there is no longer a dedicated site for streaming Shocker games and shows (in other words you have to use KNSS and KEYN's streams)?
                  Am I the only one to think we are moving in the opposite direction with this...? Still no network for basketball. And now we have taken volleyball and WBB off the airwaves completely? I mean you are telling me there aren't stations in Hutch, Salina, Newton, that wouldn't just throw out Shocker basketball? I am sure they could sell some local ads for it. I think Missouri State has a KC affiliate!! Makes zero sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                    Am I the only one to think we are moving in the opposite direction with this...? Still no network for basketball. And now we have taken volleyball and WBB off the airwaves completely? I mean you are telling me there aren't stations in Hutch, Salina, Newton, that wouldn't just throw out Shocker basketball? I am sure they could sell some local ads for it. I think Missouri State has a KC affiliate!! Makes zero sense to me.
                    Agree. CBS Sports Properties has been a huge disappointment. For the longest time you couldn't even stream the volleyball game coverage on your mobile device. They finally fixed that, but they still haven't figured out a way to get Lambo's post game interview audible. I am fearful of what kind of product they will have for the men's basketball games. Their inability to put together a radio network for Shocker games seems like a failure.
                    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Can I go ahead and summarize the first question in one word: "Conner?"
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Can I go ahead and summarize the first question in one word: "Conner?"
                        And Kennedy will answer that with his usual disclaimer about NCAA rules not allowing coaches to comment on unsigned players and they will move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                          Agree. CBS Sports Properties has been a huge disappointment. For the longest time you couldn't even stream the volleyball game coverage on your mobile device. They finally fixed that, but they still haven't figured out a way to get Lambo's post game interview audible. I am fearful of what kind of product they will have for the men's basketball games. Their inability to put together a radio network for Shocker games seems like a failure.
                          Learfield or IMG wouldn't want the rights to basketball? MSU is now Learfield. I have to think there is more demand of Shocker basketball on the radio across central Kansas than there is Missouri State basketball or football in Missouri, right? Does Sexton ever respond to this? It seems terrible.

And I am starting to be on the side that KWCH or KAKE should have some of the basketball games instead of Cox having a stranglehold on the deal. I have Cox and want Uverse, and I'm behind held hostage.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                            And I am starting to be on the side that KWCH or KAKE should have some of the basketball games instead of Cox having a stranglehold on the deal. I have Cox and want Uverse, and I'm behind held hostage.
                            We all want that, but Cox is the one ponying up for the rights.

Comment

That is exactly the Cox strategy. TV goes to the highest bidder. Cox knows that they will retain market share if they have the exclusive local TV contract. Unless KAkE or KwCH outbid Cox it is likely to stay this way. I can't blame WSU for this one. I would want to sell my product to the highest bidder.
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                              X