Where is WU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is WU

So far this fall I have not seen WU at any event. I have seen "Wee Shock" at a couple of events but a five foot WU does not fit the need. I hope WU shows up soon.

My son got a photo with WU at a trunk or treat event this weekend.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Unfortunately there needs to be a strict height requirement enforced for Wu. I believe the people who made the costume noted that the person inside needed to be at least 5' 9" to 5' 10." I estimate one of the current Wus is 5' 4." When the person inside sees through Wu's mouth there is no way Wu's head should be the same height as mine.

I have heard multiple people thinking the current Wu is actually a new version of Wee.

Comment

WU was at a Maize South function earlier this month.
        Don't sweat the petty things .....and.....don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The height of WU isn't too high on my list of things to be concerned about, but I did see WU do a pretty mean moonwalk at Rockin' the Roundhouse. The piano player/singer almost lost it while he was singing the song.
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

At Shocker Madness, the new WU was excited about making a free throw after a few airballs. The old WU was pretty good at the half court shot.

Comment

Can they get a new pair of hands for Wu? They are like 2 shades lighter due to fading compared to the rest of Wu's yellow parts.

And I'm not rewording that last part of the sentence, because that's just cracking me up right now. Wu's yellow parts.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

The aging process for mascots can be brutal. Especially yellow mascots.
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

It might be time to consider 'hatching' a new Wu... hatch him from a giant head of wheat. :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                  X