Season Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets?

Has anybody heard when tickets are supposed to mail out? They're cutting it pretty close again.

I'm curious too! I have yet to receive my tickets.
    "Maybe one day we can be the No. 1 team in the country, the No. 1 seed and all that. I'm just excited for this year to be in the Sweet 16, have a chance to go to the Elite 8 next week."

-Gregg Marshall

Comment

First game's the 8th?

Then expect them on the 7th.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        First game's the 8th?

Then expect them on the 7th.
        You want TV games.
        You want game times listed on the tickets.
        You want the tickets 3 months before the season starts.

These things do not go together.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          You want TV games.
          You want game times listed on the tickets.
          You want the tickets 3 months before the season starts.

These things do not go together.
          Tickets with game times on them are "nice," but game times are as irrelevant as the "ticket price" in today's world. If getting on TV means changing dates, then that is reason for delay in printing the ticket. Except for persons who have ticket collections, I see no need for a printed ticket other than a "WSU vs. _____" and a barcode for entry. All the other information is superfluous. The Ticket Marketplace could simply put the barcodes online for printing at home and save bunches of money that could go toward the program's expenses.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

The use of spell check would be cool this year.

EDIT: Easily processable/readable barcodes would be pretty dang sweet too.

Cah-ling
            Cah-ling
            Cah-ling
            Cah-ling
            Cah-ling
            Cah-ling
            "dammit..."
            Cah-ling
            Cah-ling
            "just go ahead on in..."

Comment

According to the ticket office they will be mailed out by the 31st

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                According to the ticket office they will be mailed out by the 31st
                If that far away still.... ouch. I wonder why they are so much slower than all other schools.

Comment

What would y'all do with your tickets today if you had them? Stare at them and drool?

A week prior to the first game seems more than adequate.

--'85
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                    What would y'all do with your tickets today if you had them? Stare at them and drool?

--'85
                    Yes. Take selfies holding the tickets and tweet them. Show them to relatives. Sleep with tickets under my pillow. Temporily frame them and hang them on living room wall until season starts. Compulsively read every word looking for typos, spelling and/or formatting errors. Stare at them. Try to memorize which player is on each ticket. Compare them to the previous years tickets and mindlessly debate with friends the merits of each years tickets. You know, important stuff like that.

BTW, staring at them is ok but I would suggest not drooling on them because that might make the ink on the barcode run making them null and void.
                    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

--'85
                      What I choose to do with my tickets in the privacy of my own bedroom is none of your business!

Comment

--'85
                        Unless u don't get them?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          Unless u don't get them?
                          Maybe this should make me worried but it has never happened in the past. I won't worry until it happens to me.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            Maybe this should make me worried but it has never happened in the past. I won't worry until it happens to me.

I didn't get mine last year - well that not quite true- I got them in May. Had to go to Koch and pick up reprinted tickets, so I missed out on all the great coupons on the back of the tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              I didn't get mine last year - well that not quite true- I got them in May. Had to go to Koch and pick up reprinted tickets, so I missed out on all the great coupons on the back of the tickets.
                              That is a bummer. You get your tickets two months after the season is over. Not only did you miss out on the coupons on the back, but you didn't get a chance to attend any of the games. :)

If that happens to me, I won't be happy either. Better luck this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X