Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Officials At The Northern Arizona Game Were Terrible...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Officials At The Northern Arizona Game Were Terrible...

Starting the thread....

I thought it was funny the first time, but come on...

Comment

But it's dofo!!!
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It's referred to as "milking an old joke for all it is worth?"

Let's go beyond the jargon that the Shockers are "fighting a battle from within." Let's hope they get meaner than a 'junk yard big dawg' and get in there and brawl like the X-Man and finish this Season with a bang!!!!!!! We all get knocked on our can in life sooner or later. Some answer the bell, rise up, brush off the dust, and come out swinging. And others stay right down and out, bearing excuses. My hefty gut tells me these Shockers are, from this moment onward, win, lose, or draw, giving it ALL they have. Our Coach and these Shockers will not settle for less. That is how you play the game and that will better prepare them for life which is also not always a bowl of cherries or even always like a box of chocolates. If they focus and execute, we can :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: some opponets yet THIS year. Baseball is upon us but first just as Gus Greebe used to say something like this--"Let's put these Lumberjacks in the ole deep-freeze!!!!!!!"
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Will we have MVC ref's, or will N Arizona have ref's from thier conference?

Comment

Doesn't make any difference----------a lot of people will be bitchin' about them no matter what.

Comment

FYI they were mo valley refs and on both sides they had some seriously what calls and some serious what no calls, like matty b getting clobbered at the end and no call and PJ getting away with one late in the first half.

Comment

It was consistent and that's really all you can ask for most of the time. There were some head scratchers but it is what it is.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Great...Now SubGod22 has given up on his team, thinks they suck, wishes the season was over, that the new recruits were here and all these players were gone....

OOPS!!! My bad...I saw "It is what it is" and assumed that since that is what it has been determined Coach's comment meant, that must be what SubGod22's comment meant.

My apologies Sub!

Comment

Working...
                  X