Shocker Season Ticket Format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Season Ticket Format

We received our Volleyball season tickets except that instead of a batch of 9 separate tickets for each home match x 2 we received 2 season ticket credit cards that contain a bar code.

I wonder if they will be doing that for all Shocker sports that sell season tickets this year? I like it for volleyball.

Of course, in volleyball we do not have reserved seating unless you are a Match Club member, which I am, but I really don't bother with trying to reserve a seat for volleyball matches. I guess for basketball they would have to print the Section, Row and Seat number on the season ticket card if they are going to use that system.

But how then, for instance, would. Billy Bob sell his tickets to John Boy for the Southern Illinois game?

Comment

Not sure about basketball, but the letter they sent out with the VB season ticket cards said if you were unable to use your tickets you could call the ticket office and arrange for tickets to be left for John Boy and/or Judy Girl. Not sure if they some how disable your bar code for that particular match are if it is just on the honor system. Could be they will want to experiment with VB for a year or two and see how it works.

Comment

Good deal!! Moving up!!

Comment

If the cards work better with the scanners then I'm all for it. It seems like last year it would take a minimum of 4 attempts before they could scan the barcode on my tickets. Not a big deal, but would be nice if the bugs are worked out of it.
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

They used this format for baseball last year. My friend and I were a little disappointed with this format because we no longer have the coupons on the back of the tickets.

Comment

For those of us who share a set of season tickets with one or two others, that will be a serious pain in the butt.

Comment

Working...
              X