X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
    Shox - 67
    Lumberjacks - 64
    Oh, how nostalgic, a win. Haha, hopefully we do, not that it matters. I just hope to see our "team" play better to prepare for a miracle in the tourney.

Comment

I didn't see it posted in the thread, but the game is also on FSN Arizona (CH. 649, Directv) for us out of towners.

Comment

With 17 losses, we need to win this game and the Evansville game to keep from having a 20 loss season. I don't think we're going to go into Drake and win and it will be hard to win 4 straight Valley tournament games, but I can dream.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
          With 17 losses, we need to win this game and the Evansville game to keep from having a 20 loss season. I don't think we're going to go into Drake and win and it will be hard to win 4 straight Valley tournament games, but I can dream.
          We only need to win 1 of the remaining games to not lose 20. Unless my math is wrong (which it usually it), we have 17 losses and 3 chances to lose.
          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
            We only need to win 1 of the remaining games to not lose 20. Unless my math is wrong (which it usually it), we have 17 losses and 3 chances to lose.
            You are forgetting the loss to end the season at the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker
              No, I just missed the Evansville game on the schedule somehow. I thought we only had 2 regular season games left. You were correct.
              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

No, I just missed the Evansville game on the schedule somehow. I thought we only had 2 regular season games left. You were correct.
                Ok. Let's hope we win 2 or 3 more games and make it irrelevent.

Comment

Ok. Let's hope we win 2 or 3 more games and make it irrelevent.
                  :good: I say we win 13 straight. 8)
                  -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                  X