2014-15 Media Love Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
    I seem to recall beating KU in New Orleans without Ozell Jones and a pg (Tony Martin) who had back spasms.

@RealMTXE did not beat KU.
    Im glad you said this because I was thinking about it. I didn't know for sure as i was a youngin back then.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Sounds Like Marv and Len are carrying WSU's torch!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Man, I don't know what we've done to get under their skin so bad. I guess we should just stop winning?
        Don't stop winning . . .

Comment

• @CBSSportsCBB: Wichita State beats Indiana, sets up dream game vs. Kansas on Sunday http://cbsprt.co/1CFCCxN

@MattNorlander: For the second straight tourney, Wich. St. will play in the most anticipated Rd. of 32 game—against a blue blood.
          Last edited by jocoshock; March 20, 2015, 05:16 PM.
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
              Sounds Like Marv and Len are carrying WSU's torch!
              everybody in the country is salivating for wichita state vs kansas except for.. lawrence residents/ku fans? are they morons?

Comment

• GAME OF THE DAY: No. 7 Wichita State 81, No. 10 Indiana 76
                The Shockers and the Hoosiers went back and fourth for 40 minutes, with a pair of massive momentum swings in the second half. Fred Van Vleet carried the Shockers for the first 20 minutes, keeping them within striking distance in the second half. The best news of this result? We get No. 2 Kansas vs. No. 7 Wichita State on Sunday.

Comment

• Something small over on Shocker Hoops http://shockerhoops.net/wsuvsku
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• This isn't really media, but thought it was interesting.

Pitch Madness

Real Salt Lake's bye week in the third week of the MLS season may seem a bit early for some fans and players.

But for RSL goalkeeper coach Daryl Shore, it couldn't come at a better time.

Shore, who grew up the son of a basketball coach in New York, is a die-hard Wichita State fan, and the NCAA Tournament has ranked as one of his favorite times of the year since his dad's days coaching the Shockers from 1978-86.

"I follow it a little bit," Shore said after RSL's practice Saturday, adding a cheeky grin. "It's been fun. We've had a little bit of practice, and a little bit of basketball. Not too many of the guys like basketball, but it's been good for us American guys."

The Shore family's time in Wichita, Kansas, was highlighted by three NCAA Tournament appearances, an Elite Eight run in 1981 and the emergence of NBA talents Xavier McDaniel, Antoine Carr and Cliff Levingston.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      This isn't really media, but thought it was interesting.

Pitch Madness

Awesome.

Comment

• HCGM on ESPN2 Right Now on College Gameday

Comment

• I can't wait to watch KWCH as Bruce, Jenn, Will Kunkel and whatever other KU fans there are running KWCH have to explain this game professionally.

It's about to get started. Up next, I believe.

Comment

• Just want to throw out this beautiful quote that BleacherReport just sent to my phone:

WSU: Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'
                            Time to update the signature block.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Short summary of HCGM on ESPN2's College Gameday:
                              Talked about getting outrebounded in the game today, but making the big plays we needed. Came out of the gates tight,but got it back on track
                              Says he caught some of ND-Butler while watching OU-KU game film Sat night, looking forward to matchup, sad to hear of Brey's mother passing away
                              Looking forward to the "Rock and Roll city"

Comment

• Now KWCH is putting up a graphic on all KU's losses to the MVC :)

Said KU really struggles against the MVC for some reason...

Comment

Working...
                                X