2014-15 Media Love Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    I was wondering if @WstateU could clarify what a complete bust is.
    About a 38 DD
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• I’ll pass, I’m already on ‘double secret probation’…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I will say this, @ShockerFever:, it's going to be extremely frustrating if Teddy Hawkins IS really good and leads the RadBards to an upset over WSU. Even though they will still be irrelevant, their already dilusional and annoying fanbase will get more mileage out of that than a VW bus.
        Didnt that weird rule that he can't play against us go away? I guess with Ford gone, the whole thing is diffused a little bit.

Comment

I forgot all about Teddy Hawkins until I read that ranking from the SIU guy. One has to wonder how developed and skilled he may be at this point. He's what... 25 now? Weren't we recruiting him for the 12-13 season originally?
          I looked at the redbirds roster. Teddy was born 8/02/93, making him 21 already as a freshman. We have our own version with Rauno Nurger, who will turn 21 on Nov. 24th.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            and mature freshman forward ... Hawkins
            Interesting phrasing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              Interesting phrasing.
              I think @wufan: meant "incredibly immature, but if you are looking for silver linings, way older than any other freshman you've ever seen...Hawkins"

It got edited down because it was too long of a description

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                About a 38 DD
                Originally posted by TheYeti
                Photographs and/or illustrations would help tremendously with our understanding of this concept.

Comment

• The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                    they're single 'D'
                    Doh... fail! Ran with that a little too fast.

Comment

I will say this, @ShockerFever:, it's going to be extremely frustrating if Teddy Hawkins IS really good and leads the RadBards to an upset over WSU. Even though they will still be irrelevant, their already dilusional and annoying fanbase will get more mileage out of that than a VW bus.
                      Didnt that weird rule that he can't play against us go away? I guess with Ford gone, the whole thing is diffused a little bit.
                      I don't think you've fully embraced the roll of alpha dog. We're everybody's super bowl for the foreseeable future. Anyone that gets the best of this program on a given night is going to celebrate like they survived Y2K and relive the moment for years, if not decades. That's life as King of the Mountain. So be it, we'll celebrate championships and rings.

Comment

I will say this, @ShockerFever:, it's going to be extremely frustrating if Teddy Hawkins IS really good and leads the RadBards to an upset over WSU. Even though they will still be irrelevant, their already dilusional and annoying fanbase will get more mileage out of that than a VW bus.
                        The ruling that Teddy couldn't play against WSU was rescinded at Creighton's request.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          I don't think you've fully embraced the roll of alpha dog. We're everybody's super bowl for the foreseeable future. Anyone that gets the best of this program on a given night is going to celebrate like they survived Y2K and relive the moment for years, if not decades. That's life as King of the Mountain. So be it, we'll celebrate championships and rings.
                          We're building our teams to compete at a national level. The rest of the Valley is building their teams to try to pull off an upset against us.
                          Last edited by Shoxfan11; October 21, 2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I will say this, @ShockerFever:, it's going to be extremely frustrating if Teddy Hawkins IS really good and leads the RadBards to an upset over WSU.
                            Cotton will have a LOT of say in that (this year at least).
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                              Cotton will have a LOT of say in that (this year at least).
                              "Tekele, you have Hawkins...He should have an interesting night."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                                Photographs and/or illustrations would help tremendously with our understanding of this concept.
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X