Great Gregg Marshall Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Gregg Marshall Interview

Do not know if this has been posted yet, don't believe it has but phenomenal Gregg Marshall interview I heard here in the Carolina's. http://wccpfm.com/2014/06/24/walt-deptula-gregg-marshall-head-coach-of-wichita-state-basketball/

Enjoy

If it hasn't been posted it deserves a repost. Also is there a way for me to change my name from Omaha_Shox to Carolina_Shox now that I moved from that shithole?

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha_Shock View Post
      If it hasn't been posted it deserves a repost. Also is there a way for me to change my name from Omaha_Shox to Carolina_Shox now that I moved from that shithole?
      @_kai_: may be able to help you out.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Great interview by a guy who definitely has a mancrush on Gregg Marshall.

Comment

Thou who doesn't have a mancrush on Gregg Marshall cast the first stone

Comment

Nice thanks
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It sure can't hurt recruiting to have interviews like this popping up in some of Marshall's prime recruiting territory.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

"We have to repay the price of success."

I challenge every WSU fan to take that comment to heart when renewing pledges, complaining about parking, re-seating etc and especially when supporting our team. Think about it when we're trailing someone at home and you start to scream "Come on, pull your heads out!". It's not all peaches and cream....you have to put in the work to get the results. And that means us just as much as the coaches and the players.

Repay the price of success.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    "We have to repay the price of success."

I challenge every WSU fan to take that comment to heart when renewing pledges, complaining about parking, re-seating etc and especially when supporting our team. Think about it when we're trailing someone at home and you start to scream "Come on, pull your heads out!". It's not all peaches and cream....you have to put in the work to get the results. And that means us just as much as the coaches and the players.

Repay the price of success.
                    Great point. For us to say "pay the man his money" to keep him here at all costs, and say "keep the facilities good and the program an easy sell for recruits" then complain that ticket prices go up and parking costs money, etc., doesn't jive. We are the ones who control how well the school can "pay the man his money." Without fans jumping on board and stepping up with a smile, we are in the same boat as other Valley schools. Fortunately, we do, so we aren't.

Comment

I noted in the interview that D.J. Bowles is at WSU, on full scholarship, and a student assistant coach for the team. Glad to see he's getting an education. Being involved with coaching for 4 years with Marshall may open some doors for him.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
                        Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                        @_kai_ may be able to help you out.
                        Changed. :) Thanks for the mention TMH, helped me pick this up.
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Thanks for the name change!

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
                            Thanks for the name change!
                            Congrats on escaping from Omaha!
                            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

I didn't realize the Valley suspended the referee that made the goaltending call at the SIU game from two years ago. Anybody happen to have a clip from that? I'd like to see it again.

Comment

Working...
                              X