Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candid Coaches: Which NCAA player would you take over all others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candid Coaches: Which NCAA player would you take over all others?

According to coaches we spoke with, Wisconsin's Frank Kaminsky is the player they'd rather have over any other. The senior big averaged 13.9 points and 6.3 boards in 2013-14.

Van Vleet voted third..

On VanVleet: "I love Fred VanVleet. I recruited him when I was an assistant and saw him his junior year in high school. Great family. I remember after the game I saw you would have thought Fred was the pied piper. Everyone in that gym wanted to talk to him. He is a born leader and a terrific player."

Baker also received votes...
    Last edited by jocoshock; August 4, 2014, 10:22 AM.
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
    http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaab/eye-...thers?v=1&vc=2

Van Vleet voted third..

On VanVleet: "I love Fred VanVleet. I recruited him when I was an assistant and saw him his junior year in high school. Great family. I remember after the game I saw you would have thought Fred was the pied piper. Everyone in that gym wanted to talk to him. He is a born leader and a terrific player."

Baker also received votes...
    Hmm. No one from the mighty hawks or from K State? Only one from the entire mighty Big 12? This tells you about how essential it is to recruit Burger Boys. Their fan bases are delusional about how great they are.

Comment

Working...
    X