Tim Weiser to leave KSU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Weiser to leave KSU?

It's only a rumor at this point, but it might have legs.

Supposedly will join the Big 12 Conference in some sort of administrative role.

Press conference for later today has been scheduled.

Comment

I get out of the way of the coming trainwreck too, if I was him.
      YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

Lew Perkins will be accountable to Tim Weiser on some matters. Good for Weiser.

Comment

My guess would be that this has something to do with the NCAA giving KSU a clean "bill of health" for (alleged) football violations.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

If you want to see some amazing arrogance and ignorance, go mention Jim Schaus' name on their board as a possible replacement.

Comment

It sounds like Sheahon Zenger from Illinois State is the leading name. KSU grad and has done well at ISU. Kirby Hocutt may be a candidate but just accepted the AD job at Miami. There are several other possible candidates that are KSU grads or have been associated with the University but IMHO it's Zenger's job if he wants it.

As for Schaus - no KSU ties and little BCS level experience. He has done a good job at WSU but competing against the Texas' of the world is a different animal.

If I were Ron Prince I would be losing sleep.

Comment

This does make Prince's performance next year even more important. He was already treading on thin ice, and new ADs like to bring in their own people i.e. Schaus.

Comment

Working...
                X