Donations to Wichita State at No Cost to You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations to Wichita State at No Cost to You

Do you shop at Amazon.com? If so, 0.5% of your purchase price can be donated to Wichita State through the Amazon Smile Foundation. When I logged on to my Amazon Account this evening it asked me if I wanted donations to go to my favorite charity. I then entered "Wichita State" in the search function of eligible organizations and it gave me the choices of Wichita State Intercollegiate Athletic Association (ICAA), Wichita State Foundation, or Wichita State Alumni Association. This is another great way to support our Shockers. Below is a link to additional information on the Amazon Smile Foundation.

http://smile.amazon.com/about/ref=smi_se_ft_abt_saas
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Thanks for posting this. It's a really cool thing that a lot of people don't know about. One catch is that you have to shop through smile.amazon.com and not just through amazon.com.

Comment

Great find. I'll have to start doing this.

Comment

If you use chrome you can add a plugin called smile always that will keep you on the right site for the donations

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
          Do you shop at Amazon.com? If so, 0.5% of your purchase price can be donated to Wichita State through the Amazon Smile Foundation. When I logged on to my Amazon Account this evening it asked me if I wanted donations to go to my favorite charity. I then entered "Wichita State" in the search function of eligible organizations and it gave me the choices of Wichita State Intercollegiate Athletic Association (ICAA), Wichita State Foundation, or Wichita State Alumni Association. This is another great way to support our Shockers. Below is a link to additional information on the Amazon Smile Foundation.

http://smile.amazon.com/about/ref=smi_se_ft_abt_saas

Not that I'm trying to be greedy or anything, but I spend literally thousands on Amazon.com yearly for work and personal. Do they connect that to the individual for priority points?

EDIT: upon further review I guess I don't care if I get points for it, last year would have barely been over $100...

Comment

Working...
          X