Sorry to beat a dead horse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to beat a dead horse...

Found this posted on Valley Talk… a pretty accurate recap of the meltdown.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

We gift wrapped that game for them...they didn't do anything miraculous but step on the court.

If we don't choke on about a dozen different occasions we sweep them this year.

That is salt in the wound and I hope it's posted in the locker room.

Comment

Re: Sorry to beat a dead horse...

Originally posted by WstateU
      Found this posted on Valley Talk… a pretty accurate recap of the meltdown.

http://www.tribstar.com/sports/local...051231542.html
      He said discombobulated. :lol:

Since I wasn't able to see or hear the 2nd half, that was a pretty good read. Though I get the sense that the author was awfully kind to our players with statements like "on a Durley foul" without the context to understand just how bad the play probably was (as described here by others).

Comment

By overtime, the Hulman Center crowd of 3,759 was beside itself and the ISU bench was as energetic as it had been lethargic during Wichita State’s early second half rally.
        3,759! Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock
          We gift wrapped that game for them...they didn't do anything miraculous but step on the court.

If we don't choke on about a dozen different occasions we sweep them this year.

That is salt in the wound and I hope it's posted in the locker room.
          I agree Cap... there's some bulletin board material in this article. :good:
          SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President
            By overtime, the Hulman Center crowd of 3,759 was beside itself and the ISU bench was as energetic as it had been lethargic during Wichita State’s early second half rally.
            3,759! Wow!
            It didn't even look like that much on TV...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President
              3,759! Wow!
              That's paid attendance, no way there were that many warm bodies.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
              X