More Proof That The Shocks Have Moved Into The Fast Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Proof That The Shocks Have Moved Into The Fast Lane

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Video highlights of the Iowa Corn Indy 300 with the Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing team's Shocker car finishing second.

Click on Iowa Corn Highlights (7/13/14)

Hard to pick out much of the Shocker car until right at the end of the race.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 15, 2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

So at this point WuShock is fast a a speeding Indy race care and as powerful as a locomotive. Time for whoever provides Coach Marshall with his private jets for recruiting trips to deliver Air Shock One.

Comment

Cool Shox on a real race car, thanks Wink Hartman & Josef Newgarden. Now if people could only watch Indy car instead of NASCRAP. BTW, Wichita's hometown NASCRAP driver is actually a guy who grew up racing at Lake Afton, Lake Garnett & Topeka, Jaime McMurray. Last I checked Lake Afton was closer to Wichita than Emporia.
        Phi Alpha

Comment

At least Clint shops at Walmart. When I was working there he and Blake Shelton would come in to get some bait or ammo a few times a year, and whenever Clint was home he would shop at Walmart and try to blend in with everyone and not create a big scene. Real chill dude. If you want to claim someone, claim him.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            At least Clint shops at Walmart. When I was working there he and Blake Shelton would come in to get some bait or ammo a few times a year, and whenever Clint was home he would shop at Walmart and try to blend in with everyone and not create a big scene. Real chill dude. If you want to claim someone, claim him.
            Clint Eastwood, Clint Black, Clint Normore?

Comment

I think he' referring to Clint Boyer. Jamie McMurray is from Joplin.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                I think he' referring to Clint Boyer. Jamie McMurray is from Joplin.
                I thought about pointing that out too, earlier, but didn't want to give the impression I knew anything about NASCAR. LOL! In the world of auto racing it is sort of the MMA or WWF equivalent.

I'm pretty sure Hartman had some WSU logos on that car last year for a race or two as well. You can certainly tell who Wink is buddies with if you look at the other local logos on the car in this particular livery.

My cousin was a part of the group from the WSU SAE race team contingent that shadowed Hartman's IRL team last weekend. Pretty cool experience. The engineering career field has got to be exponentially more interesting working for a race team than spending 6 month chunks of your life in a cubicle designing tiny subassemblies for an airplane in CATIA.
                Last edited by SHOCKvalue; July 16, 2014, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                  I thought about pointing that out too, earlier, but didn't want to give the impression I knew anything about NASCAR. LOL! In the world of auto racing it is sort of the MMA or WWF equivalent.
                  In the words of David Allen Coe "My long hair don't cover up my Redneck "

Comment

http://www.kwch.com/sports/iowa-trip...-team/26991898
                    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                    X