The Valley Mascot Madness 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Valley Mascot Madness 2014

This year’s tournament will be held the week of July 7-11, 2014 The format will be the same as previous tournaments, with all voting taking place at the MVC Facebook Page – http://www.facebook.com/missourivalleyconference.
    Poll questions will be posted at 9:00 am (central time) and the final count will be captured at 4:00 pm.

#VoteWu

Comment

Vote on Thurday
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Hey all I just voted for Wu and he's losing to the bulldog guy from Drake. No bueno, go vote today!
        "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by insaneykaney View Post
          Hey all I just voted for Wu and he's losing to the bulldog guy from Drake. No bueno, go vote today!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You mean I have to "Like" the MVC to vote?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              You mean I have to "Like" the MVC to vote?!?!?!?!
              Not worth it.

Comment

I will never be able to have any level of respect for any poll that has that monstrosity gargoyle from Bradley winning anything.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  I will never be able to have any level of respect for any poll that has that monstrosity gargoyle from Bradley winning anything.
                  "WuShock", the name for a creative animated shock of wheat, because he represents the WheatShockers, a school in Wichita that is surrounded by wheat fields, that historically was home to many a men that would shock wheat to put themselves through school. Makes total sense.

"Kaboom!", an onomatopoeia representing the sound of an explosion, that is somehow the name of a gargoyle, because he represents the Braves which is a tribute to the USA's Native American Indians. Folks this is what happens when your corporation doesn't hire a good marketing firm/ad agency.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Ha, yea not a huge deal. I just don't like to see Wichita State losing in anything.
                    "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Drake's gotten more votes in this contest than the number of fans they get at basketball games.

Comment

Working...
                      X