Shaq Called Out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaq Called Out!!

@FredVanVleet: Just want all of twitter to know me and @Shaq_Morris had a date this morning and he stood me up! #notthefirsttime http://t.co/6eOA20jg3o

This to me sounds like Shaq is out of shape and GM told Fred to get on him. He always goes on to tweet that Shaq needs to grow up sometime.

Unfortunate, because Shaq has a lot of potential. Don't know if this is going to be a JT Durley-like situation, but Mr. Morris better figure this hard work thing out sooner rather than later - if not, he will be riding some serious pine.

Comment

cant quite tell whose at the top of the stadium...

Comment

Just so you know, FVV doesn't need HCGM to tell him to press anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Exactly what I was thinking. LOL
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Now I know....I guess

Comment

Originally posted by OKC Shocker View Post
              Now I know....I guess
              Had a feelin something was going on with shaq. He has had a year to understand expectations. If this is not his cup of tea he should consider moving on before August. Since he has already sit out a year. If he wait too long he would have limited transfer options. If I understand the rules correctly. Personally I hope he can step up.

Comment

Gee whiz. You all jumped to conclusions quicker than... Well... Quick.

FVV has got a good head on his shoulders. If it were a REAL issue, it would be dealt with privately. My money is on this just being cheap trash talk to motivate each other. Shaq is going to be a very good basketball player.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post

FVV has got a good head on his shoulders. If it were a REAL issue, it would be dealt with privately. My money is on this just being cheap trash talk to motivate each other. Shaq is going to be a very good basketball player.
                  This.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post

I can't agree more. To say for sure that Fred was referring to Shaq's work ethic publicly is reading wayyy too far. As if the only thing bros do together is work out? They could have been planning to go hit up Town and Country!

Comment

Shaq has worked hard enough to lose some 40 lbs. he might not be perfect, but some of us need to back away from the ledge.

Comment

Originally posted by goshox_dm View Post
                        I can't agree more. To say for sure that Fred was referring to Shaq's work ethic publicly is reading wayyy too far. As if the only thing bros do together is work out? They could have been planning to go hit up Town and Country!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          The link doesn't work for me. I just think Fred is way too decent of a kid for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            By the way, I'm going to guess you're one person posting from about three different accounts. Niiiiiice.

Comment

Originally posted by goshox_dm View Post
                              By the way, I'm going to guess you're one person posting from about three different accounts. Niiiiiice.
                              Is the guy with 4 total posts calling out one of the best contributors to this fine forum?

Comment

Working...
                              X