The next Tyrone Shoelace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next Tyrone Shoelace?

One of the best Point Guards to come out of the DFW Area in the last 10 years is Mizzou's Phil Pressey. He blazed his own path at the Episcopal School of Dal...

Needs a bigger fro though.
    I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Nice handles!

Comment

crossover+unselfish+good shot= wichita state's pg depth is no longer an issue

give this young man 6/8 months to gain weight and d1 confidence.. and look out, mvc..

Comment

Shoelace I'm putting it on you to make sure this young man is ready to spell Fred 10-12 minutes a game this season. I'm going to assume your absense around these parts is due to the extensive time spent in the gym fine tuning his jib-jab crossover.

Comment

BoWu your assumtion is correct my man! Fine tuning the jab step rubber neck juke. Well that and nursing a strained sphincter muscle. Got ahold of a bad batch of burritos that put up a pretty good fight on their departure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelace View Post
            Whoa.

Thanks.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

You forget, 3 mos. with Coach VanVleet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelace View Post
                Whoa again.

So much to like. I like change of direction and rubbing off screens.

Taught by an Aggie father. Aggie basketball. You could not ask for a better heritage.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Lol I feel that many people put too much stock in mix tapes. Hell I could look good in a highlight video that cuts out all the bad plays

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                    Lol I feel that many people put too much stock in mix tapes. Hell I could look good in a highlight video that cuts out all the bad plays
                    I don't put much into mix tapes either but he has a very nice change of speed and direction that illuminates a larger degree of talent. Looks to be a very good player.

Comment

Corey Henderson, JR

There is a reason why Coach Marshall says once Corey puts on 10 lbs, he is going to be spending time in games this coming season. You ought to go watch Corey in some practices (not scrimmages) and you will then see how good Corey really is.

Comment

True they never put turn overs on a highlight video, but these videos show what skill sets a player possesses. Good coaches eliminate mistakes and build on the players strengths. Corey Henderson has a lot of strengths and his skill set will allow him to "cross-over" to the next level. I should know, I invented the cross-over dribble back in the early 70's.

Comment

There will always be many shoes but only one lace
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                          X