No news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No news...

Today's practice has to be about over if it isn't already. I haven't heard anything on the news about a blowup at CKA so I take it the recovery process from this collapse is on and the worst is over.

I wouldn't want to be the one that has to play the shocks in St. Louis. We have gone toe to toe with every team in the Valley. This team is getting a huge chip on it's shoulder and these Seniors have something to prove.

Re: No news...

Originally posted by Capitol Shock
    Today's practice has to be about over if it isn't already. I haven't heard anything on the news about a blowup at CKA so I take it the recovery process from this collapse is on and the worst is over.

I wouldn't want to be the one that has to play the shocks in St. Louis. We have gone toe to toe with every team in the Valley. This team is getting a huge chip on it's shoulder and these Seniors have something to prove.
    There are three ways this team could go after last night:

1- They could pack it in after experiencing one too many demoralizations.

2 - They could keep on playing up (or down) to their competition.

3 - They could explode for a couple of late season wins and make a run in the MVC tourney.

Scenario 3 will only happen if all the upperclassmen (MB, PJ, PT, RC) yoke up and pull this team through its adversity.

Comment

Re: No news...

Originally posted by Capitol Shock

I would love to be the team that plays the Shox:

Here's the opposing coach's opening speech.:

"Men, this isa beat up team, many of whom won't be back next year and have no reason to give it their all. A team ready to go home. Much like a horse with a broken leg, let's do the humane thing and put them out of their misery quickly...or let's toy with them like a cat, let them build a lead only to take the game to overtime and outscore them 15-0 in the OT!"
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
      X