Let the Summer workouts begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the Summer workouts begin

Per Tweet from Greg Heiar: All the new players moved in ... NEW TEAM SAME DREAM!

This should pretty much end any speculation that one of the recruits might not qualify.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Does this mean I have to pay my own way this year?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Does this mean I have to pay my own way this year?
        Hit the books kid, and maybe we can find a little something extra for ya.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Shizzle, do you know if pogo is an invited walk-on or just a volunteer? That may make a difference.

Comment

Marshall talks first day of summer practice

"If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

Great video. Coach was light hearted and positive. When does the season start?
              Livin the dream

Comment

Oh those reporters. Always asking question to get a great response from Coach.

Comment

I watched Baker shooting in the background. He was hitting from downtown - downtown Newton - that is.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Thanks for the link, Sum. A nice video. Very nice.

Coach Marshall was relaxed and in a good place.

I enjoyed the video immensely.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

He should have been in a good mood, I actually saw him and his lovely wife playing golf on Sunday. He even tee'd up her ball for her on the par 3 that I saw them on. Don't anyone tell Veritas because he might think that HCGM is part of my posse.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        He should have been in a good mood, I actually saw him and his lovely wife playing golf on Sunday. He even tee'd up her ball for her on the par 3 that I saw them on. Don't anyone tell Veritas because he might think that HCGM is part of my posse.
                        :-). I always knew you kept good company pogo.

Comment

@iAM_Trey3: You know you a gymrat when the Arena janitors get a habit of saying goodnight to you halfway through your workout 😳👌🏀 http://twitter.com/iAM_Trey3/status/...570946/photo/1

Eric Hamilton
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                            @iAM_Trey3: You know you a gymrat when the Arena janitors get a habit of saying goodnight to you halfway through your workout 😳👌🏀 http://twitter.com/iAM_Trey3/status/...570946/photo/1

Eric Hamilton
                            Wait, you're telling me they don't even have to count their shots anymore?
                            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                              Wait, you're telling me they don't even have to count their shots anymore?
                              That's part of the tudoring program.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                              X