14-15 Predictions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14-15 Predictions Thread

Alright, so maybe the schedule isn't finalized, and it's deep into the offseason, but let's have some fun predicting!
    I personally think we'll lose 3, and be a 2-4 seed in the big dance, and go to the Elite 8. Baker will shine and average 25+ points a game and be a competitor for POTY while we stay in the top 10 in the polls.
    33-0 (NCAA)
    9.76%
    32-1 (NCAA)
    0.00%
    31-2 (NCAA)
    10.98%
    30-3 (NCAA)
    24.39%
    29-4 (NCAA)
    19.51%
    28-5 (NCAA)
    14.63%
    27-6 (NCAA)
    9.76%
    26-7 (NCAA)
    4.88%
    25-8 (NCAA)
    2.44%
    24-9 (NCAA)
    0.00%
    23-10 (NCAA)
    1.22%
    22-11 (NCAA)
    2.44%
    23-12 (NCAA)
    0.00%
    24-13 (NCAA)
    0.00%
    24-13 (NIT)
    0.00%
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Ok, who voted 22-11?

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
      Ok, who voted 22-11?
      Not me, I did vote the second worst record though.

That's just cause I don't know how we will replace Cle yet as well as how we're going to play.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
        Alright, so maybe the schedule isn't finalized, and it's deep into the offseason, but let's have some fun predicting!
        I personally think we'll lose 3, and be a 2-4 seed in the big dance, and go to the Elite 8. Baker will shine and average 25+ points a game and be a competitor for POTY while we stay in the top 10 in the polls.
        It's pretty much impossible to average 25 points in Marshall's system. If Baker were to accomplish that then he'd be a lottery pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
          It's pretty much impossible to average 25 points in Marshall's system. If Baker were to accomplish that then he'd be a lottery pick.

Comment

You can say that again.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
              Also, if Baker averaged 25 a game we're not a very good team. He would, however, average 25 at Evansville.

Comment

Went with 31-2 although I am afraid I may be underestimating us.

More specifically, I'll predict 1 loss in the OOC and a 17-1 campaign in the MVC.

Comment

It's pretty much impossible to go 34-0, too. Just sayin'.

I've taken 'impossible' off the table with this coach, especially while he has this backcourt.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                    Ok, who voted 22-11?
                    That's why it's stupid not to make these polls public. It keeps the pu**ies out. Because I guarantee you the effhead troll won't speak up.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      That's why it's stupid not to make these polls public. It keeps the pu**ies out. Because I guarantee you the effhead troll won't speak up.
                      Thank you, Fev, for your outstanding service to this board, again. What would we do on this board without you stepping up on our behalf and telling it like it is so articulately? We have no one else.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        Thank you, Fev, for your outstanding service to this board, again. What would we do on this board without you stepping up on our behalf and telling it like it is so articulately? We have no one else.
                        Yep, anytime.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I would love to see just which games anyone who picked 6 or more loses thinks we are going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            Went with 31-2 although I am afraid I may be underestimating us.

More specifically, I'll predict 1 loss in the OOC and a 17-1 campaign in the MVC.
                            I went with 30 - 3 with similar logic: 1 loss OOC and 2 road losses in the Valley (hope I am wrong)

Comment

Using the track record of improvement every season by Marshall, I couldn't find any options other than undefeated and a national title that would satisfy the question.

If he completes the picture next year, it's time for that movie to get started

Comment

Working...
                              X