Happy Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Memorial Day

Love all you vets! ALL of them. The living ones, the ones that perished in the line of duty, those that passed decades even centuries ago that served to protect our God given rights that this country recognizes right on her birth certificate.

One of my only regrets in life is not giving my country four years of service, however when I became of age there was really no call as we were at peace. That alone is a testament to the excellence with which our military operates.

I hope every vet's bloodline is allowed to live a long peaceful life free from tyranny, the stress of war, and the suffocating effects of a government that has grown too big and no longer respects the privacy and property of her citizens. Because nobody deserves to have children and grandchildren living a life of liberty more than a vet. Nobody.
    Last edited by Kung Wu; May 27, 2014, 04:55 PM.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

you're welcome.

but this guv'mint knows your habits way ahead of time. goebells would be proud. when the **** hits the fan (here reall soon), some will be turned right.. and some will be turned left. just that easy.

but by all means.. have a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
      you're welcome.

but this guv'mint knows your habits way ahead of time. goebells would be proud. when the **** hits the fan (here reall soon), some will be turned right.. and some will be turned left. just that easy.

but by all means.. have a good day!
      hhhmmm...interesting...

Comment

Well gee that was like the fresh breeze of a new day. Kung you are welcome and most of the people that have served in some capacity feel it an honor to have served with distinction. I can assure you that the various branches are filled with men and women that you would be proud to know. Some of the best people I have ever met have been in the service and were willing to give their all if needed. The only way that these young people will be able to continue to do the jobs they are expected to do is if the rest of us continue to exercise our right to vote for the best and most qualified individuals to represent us. Not the ones that promise us the most or the ones that promise to tax us the least.

Comment

Working...
        X