Recruiting Summary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting Summary?

Does anyone know where I could get a decent write-up/analysis of WSU's incoming basketball recruits?

As an out-of-stater, sometimes it' hard to keep up with these things. I've tried to follow bits and pieces on this forum, but haven't been able to really put together an overall picture of where we stand.

Any reference to a good on-line source, or better yet a local story out of ICT would be appreciated. Perhaps some of you are knowledgeable enough to write your own summary.

Thanks in advance.

I would go to www.Kansas.com and to www.goshockers.com and use the search function (by player name) to find articles.

The class consists of Zach Brown, Rashard Kelly, Corey Henderson, Jr., Bush Wamukota, Eric Hamilton and Tevin Glass.

Also you can go to the Recruiting Forum on this Board and find a plethora of information and discussion on these players. They will each have their own thread.

Comment

Go here on the Recruiting Forum and you will find each recruit clickable to their own thread.

Comment

@ciaomichael: you might want to check out Paul Suelletrop's recruiting summary on his Shockwaves Blog from May 30th.

Comment

Bump to push some if those other threads off the page

Comment

Working...
          X