Media Love '14-'15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Love '14-'15

Figured I would kick this off sooner rather than later.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by shock View Post
    Figured I would kick this off sooner rather than later.
    That was an awesome article.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Best I've read in ages.

Comment

Shockers 2014-2015 Review
        by Random Blogger

Look for the shockers are to be very unique and more good than last year. They are retruning ronald baker, fred van fleet, and tikele cotton. they lost cleo early though, so the wont be as gooder. I rank them 10th because they lose to kintucky. If they Beet kintucky i rank them 12th because they just turn and Loose to louisville.

[Sponsored Ad]Buy More Ovaltine![/Sponsored Ad]

Let me know what you think in commetns below.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Random,

Thrilled to see the noticeable improvements in your grammer and spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Shockers 2014-2015 Review
            by Random Blogger

Look for the shockers are to be very unique and more good than last year. They are retruning ronald baker, fred van fleet, and tikele cotton. they lost cleo early though, so the wont be as gooder. I rank them 10th because they lose to kintucky. If they Beet kintucky i rank them 12th because they just turn and Loose to louisville.

[Sponsored Ad]Buy More Ovaltine![/Sponsored Ad]

Let me know what you think in commetns below.
            Gottlieb should just stick to the radio show.

Comment

What a load of crap! Bad grammar and worse spelling. And if we had beaten Kentucky, we would have beaten Louisville.

Comment

Oh dear God. If this is the way the written language is heading I'm glad I won't be around to see it completely devolve.

Comment

Random Blogger aka KW.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    Random Blogger aka KW.
                    I don't think it was Kyle Weems. He ends all of his blog posts with a /throatslash

Comment

deer randum bloger you are rite tha witchataw elecktrkal schoker schud be mor beter then lass seesun wen thay went 39 or 40 an 1 yew ar tha gratest basketbawl riter i hav red en mi hole liph
                      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Okay, some REAL media love http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...titles/page/11. Okay, it's Bleacher Report, but it is some type of media love. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                          deer randum bloger you are rite tha witchataw elecktrkal schoker schud be mor beter then lass seesun wen thay went 39 or 40 an 1 yew ar tha gratest basketbawl riter i hav red en mi hole liph
                          In his free time, ripemup writes billboard text for the Chick-Fil-A cows.

Comment

Working...
                          X