Ben Howland's Wikipedia states "currently head coach of Missouri"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Howland's Wikipedia states "currently head coach of Missouri"

Benjamin Clark Howland (born May 28, 1957) is an American college basketball coach and former player. He currently is the head coach at the University of Missouri. He served as the head men's basketball coach at Northern Arizona University from 1994 to 1999, the University of Pittsburgh from 1999 to 2003, and the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) from 2003 to 2013. Howland became the first men's coach in college basketball history to be fired shortly after winning an outright power-conference title.[1]

Oh the joys of Wikipedia lol

Comment

The Meth Heads even trolled Jay Wright's Wiki (since corrected)

Comment

They got 3G's page as well...GM.jpg

Comment

if this is not true...this is a bush league type of move and I will lose, what little I already had for them all to, respect for their entire fan base...

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
            if this is not true...this is a bush league type of move and I will lose, what little I already had for them all to, respect for their entire fan base...

Maybe I am misunderstanding you (this post is borderline Gabby Johnson country gibberish) but I find changing peoples wiki pages to be harmless and slightly amusing. Why does it bother you so much?

Comment

This is almost as comical as the A list Journalists like Keitzman who was expecting (because of prime sources that told him) for Jay Wright to step off of the plane at the Columbia airport from Philly and instead Jeremy Macklin stepped off with golf clubs. You couldn't write a better script for a late night comic or Saturday Night Live than these stories.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                This is almost as comical as the A list Journalists like Keitzman who was expecting (because of prime sources that told him) for Jay Wright to step off of the plane at the Columbia airport from Philly and instead Jeremy Macklin stepped off with golf clubs. You couldn't write a better script for a late night comic or Saturday Night Live than these stories.
                That's the ONLY time I've ever heard 'A'list journalist' and Keitzman in the same sentence. He's a total jerk...

Comment

Kim Anderson is also listed as MU's head coach. Doing it for multiple almost seems to defeat the purpose.
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Fixed

Comment

Working...
                    X