Ass't Coaches - Chris Jans & Coach Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ass't Coaches - Chris Jans & Coach Marshall

See where Chris Jans has begun to build his staff, anybody have any updates or leading candidates info?

He got one of the assistants from Indiana State on his staff. Saw it on twitter a few days ago

Comment

Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
      He got one of the assistants from Indiana State on his staff. Saw it on twitter a few days ago
      Good for Coach Lansing, he needed a pay raise.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        Good for Coach Lansing, he needed a pay raise.
        :)

Comment

Tim Fuller may be looking for an Assistant Coaching Position. Could be a match and he has nice experience.

Comment

Looks like Jans has his staff in place & first player commitment so guess when HCGM said Bowling Green had caught "lightening in a bottle" might have been an understatement - It's going to be fun watching Marshals budding coaching tree develop.

Comment

Bowling Green, Ohio – Bowling Green State University head men's basketball coach Chris Jans has completed his coaching staff with the addition of Cor...

Bowling Green, Ohio – Bowling Green State University men's basketball head coach Chris Jans has announced the signing of David "Pepe" Josep...
              Last edited by richardj43; April 26, 2014, 10:59 AM. Reason: Incomplete information

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...fseason/page/4 Thought I would put an article about Coach Jams here instead of a new thread
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Don't know if it has been reported or not (and really didn't know where to put it but didn't want to start a new thread) but ******* is reporting that Greg Heier's name is in the mix for the Southern Miss job.

Comment

damn!

Comment

not really surprised...as long as we keep the one with 3 G's Ill be happy!!

Comment

Bump
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Greg appears to be the fan favorite. FWIW, there was an article a few days back with Greg saying he has not been contacted by Southern Mississippi. Greg was in strong consideration for that job the last time around. It's very possible Gregg needs to determine his top two assistant candidates.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

A friend of mine with Husker connections said he saw an article mentioning Sadler as a candidate for Texas-San Antonio, which is not my thrust here...the article had Greg as a candidate as well. Any thoughts or ideas?

Comment

Grant Meech and Jenn Bates are hosting Sports Daily this week. I believe Grant said that Steve Forbes son, Chris, was joining the coaching staff but did not say in what capacity and did say that 3G was still looking to fill out his staff. Chris is pretty young so my guess is he may be joining as a grad assistant or a volunteer assistant. FWIW

Comment

Working...
                              X