Coach Marshall is member of Final Four Coaches Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Marshall is member of Final Four Coaches Club

Gregg Marshall does an impersonation of former UCLA basketball coach Jim Harrick, who is a guy who gets gold buttons on his two-button navy blue blazer.

It was Harrick who explained the Final Four Coaches Club and the signature blazer to Marshall.

Didn’t know there was a Final Four Coaches Club?

Neither did Marshall, until he received a letter from the National Association of Basketball Coaches last summer inviting him to the luncheon on semifinal Saturday at the 2014 Final Four. He coached in nine NCAA Tournaments at Winthrop and Wichita State before learning of the club, which first met in 2006 in Indianapolis. WSU’s spot in the 2013 Final Four earned him that invitation and the blue blazer with his name embroidered inside above the pocket.
    Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2014/04/12/340...#storylink=cpy

Well, he's already violated the first rule of Final Four Coaches Club. Pewter buttons next year.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Good for HCGM, I wonder how many bonuses he earned this year based on the post season awards. Doesn't he get like $50k for the AP COY and MVC cOY?

Comment

I noticed that Coach Marshall took a littl swipe at Jeff *******.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
          You saw that too? lol

The next bush he beats around........

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
            I guess I'll have to re-read it then, since I didn't pick up on that. Of course, I read through it real quick while also keeping an eye on breakfast cooking this morning, so that may have something to do with missing it.

Comment

Ah, I saw it now. I didn't see the blurb on the other page where he got the dig in. Gotta love it!

Comment

Working...
              X