This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conner Frankamp to Creighton rumors?

Phog board reporting. I would of thought WSU would been his choice ?

We have more immediate needs. He's a perfect fit up there.

Comment

Only a rumor. Probably isnt going to happen
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I posted this topic in the "Around the NCAA" not to long back.

Guess I am not the only crazy one out there!
        The Assman

Comment

I heard he was transferring to Missouri State so he could play in the Sun Belt.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Losing a run-your-entire-offense-through-one-guy type player who never played defense?

Program on the brink of toast?

Find the nearest 2nd string player on a high end roster who doesn't get minutes because he can't play D, but he is most assuredly a potential run your entire offense through one player type of guy

Comment

Balentine/Frankamp would be a deadly combo on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Heinro View Post
                And even deadlier on defense.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm not sure Balentine and Frankamp belong in the same discussion just yet

Comment

Originally posted by Heinro View Post
                    Which one of them would spend 39 minutes setting illegal screens to get the other one open?

Comment

he would never here the end of it if he came back here from some WSU fans...not all...some...Creighton rumor has some legs if any...but he would never come back home cuz of his ego...

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                        he would never here the end of it if he came back here from some WSU fans...not all...some...Creighton rumor has some legs if any...but he would never come back home cuz of his ego...
                        If your ego is capable of getting in the way of joining the team that was #4 at the end of last season and #2 for most of this season, it needs to get checked.

On the other hand, CU really does make sense. All offense, no need for D. Plus, they really need a hero and that's his game apparently.

I'm all for it. I just hope he's aware that getting on a sinking ship means you sink with it.

Comment

I'm more concerned about what is going on with Self and his program. Losing Manning to Tulsa hurt the coaching of the big guys. He can't seem to develop a pg, and his team this year lacked consistency and chemistry. Plus his photo op with Marshall seemed to me to be a little full of bravado as if he was trying too hard to be the silverback.
                          CF always wanted to play at KU. Him leaving will not be good for KU.
                          I've wondered if Ellis really wishes he would have signed with WSU. He always looks miserable playing at KU.

Comment

Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
                            Phog board reporting. I would of thought WSU would been his choice ?
                            Link to board? I would like to ask some Ku homers their thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                              Link to board? I would like to ask some Ku homers their thoughts
                              HawkAlum probably deleted it or buried it somewhere.
                              Doesn't matter, as I can't believe CF would leave KU.

Comment

Working...
                              X