No announcement yet.

Quite Possibly the Worst List Ever Compiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koch, basketball haven, an arena barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology, we have the capability to build the world's first bionic arena. Koch will be that arena. We can make it better than it was before; better, stronger, faster.

I think it's gonna take more than $6,000,000 though.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Must be based upon the half-time entertainment...or arenas you can hold a conversation in.

Comment

I would have given Atmosphere and Fans both 5 stars. I don't know how much the neighborhood has changed since the times they played high school basketball games there, but back then, you better hope you didn't have to go out of your way to get to your ride or you might end up encountering one of the local gangs. So if it's improved some, then 2 stars for Neighborhood might be okay.

Comment

100 spots below Grand Canyon State. Sounds about right.

Comment

Saw this laughable list last weekend. At first I thought it was going to be just another big name, big arena love fest. Then I got to number 15. The G.B. Hodge Center. Capacity, 818. If you only seat 818 people, you're not an arena, you're a gym! What a waste of time.
            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

I've come across this site before. They rate a number of things other than what's inside during game time. Concessions, area around the arena, etc. So it is what it is.

In an exclusive rating of game atmosphere, I'm sure CKA would be in or around the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                I've come across this site before. They rate a number of things other than what's inside during game time. Concessions, area around the arena, etc. So it is what it is.
                That's what happens when you get a 'bad' weenie and stale nachos.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Yeah our atmosphere and facilities are top notch. Having been to several valley away games, we have by far the best atmosphere. The area around the area sucks though, the only bar within walking distance is the field house (and Kirby's if anyone counts that) and if you're not a local you wouldn't know it existed. Wish they could figure out a way to build some bars and restaurants next to campus and keep the neighborhood citizens out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                    Hey hey hey! Easy on the "bad weenie" jokes. Kidney stone surgery #3 tomorrow afternoon.
                    Oh Lord, sorry! I've been there and it's sure no walk in the park.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You need some cranberry juice and a new urologist!

Comment

Working...
                      X