Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The exodus from Normal continues

MVCfans @MVCFans:
    Bad bad news for Illinois St as reports indicate that Zach Lofton, Kaza Keane, and Nick Zeisloft plan to transfer.
    The revolving door is well-oiled.

Aren't Keane and Zeisloft the only two holdovers from last year? What a mess.

Comment

Enjoy yourself Dana Ford.

How much of a complete and utter fool does that guy feel like by now?

Comment

Lofton - Has talent, but no discipline. From what I saw he wasted a lot of possessions with ultra-poor shot selection.
        Keane - Never as good as his hype. At one time ISU fans said he would be better than FVV.
        Ziesloft - A decent shooter and role player, but replaceable.

I can see why each of those guys are leaving, whether by their own prerogatives or the coach's. But at some point Muller better stabilize his roster or the Redbirds can forget about any sustained success. Last year's transfers, the in-season losses and now these three are making that program look like a rowboat in a hurricane.

Comment

Zeisloft is the only one out of those three that they'll miss.

Comment

In the thread discussing this over on redbirdfan, someone said that no wonder Marshall was mad that Ford left. Look at all the great recruits he's bringing in. It was probably the single most delusional thing I've read in months.

Comment

Did Muller convince all of these guys to leave too?

Comment

Nick Zeisloft is graduating in May. He will have 2 years to play and is rumored to going Ivy league.

Zach Lofton has talent, but is such a head case. Me first attitude and a complete liability when his shot isn't falling. Not upset with his departure at all.

Kaza Keane was the definition of a bust. Not necessarily expected to be great, but never improved. Terrible body language most of the time.

Zeisloft is the only loss. The definition of a student athlete. He was probably looking at a big reduction in minutes with Mikyle McIntosh becoming eligible and Devaughn Purcell coming in. Not going to lie. I would love to see some consistency year to year going forward. I will wait to see how those scholarships are used before I get to happy/mad.

Comment

I'll say it. Muller did a good job this season with what he had. I'm not convinced he even has a problem here. He might have shown these guys the door. I thought the birds would be a hideous, embarrassing mess THIS season and they were way better than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    I'll say it. Muller did a good job this season with what he had. I'm not convinced he even has a problem here. He might have shown these guys the door. I thought the birds would be a hideous, embarrassing mess THIS season and they were way better than I expected.
                    Zach Lofton was shown the door.

Comment

ISU sure is turning into a joke of a program. For a while I wanted to give Muller and his staff time to make their mark on the program, but all they have done is take chance after chance on questionable character kids and it's not much of a surprise that they are having issues with a lot of these kids. I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Comment

LOL, what a laugh job of a basketball program.

I personally think it's hilarious and will continue to have yearly bets on how many players/starters/contributors bounce out of there on an annual basis. Of course Redturd fans are going to think this is good for the long haul, because they keep getting the nation's best recruiting classes. They said the same thing last year and are saying the same thing this year. Muller is going to make them an elite program. He said so himself.

LOLOLOLOLOL. Keep embarrassing yourselves. Couldn't happen to a more deserving fanbase.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Lofton - Has talent, but no discipline. From what I saw he wasted a lot of possessions with ultra-poor shot selection.
                          Keane - Never as good as his hype. At one time ISU fans said he would be better than FVV.
                          Ziesloft - A decent shooter and role player, but replaceable.

I can see why each of those guys are leaving, whether by their own prerogatives or the coach's. But at some point Muller better stabilize his roster or the Redbirds can forget about any sustained success. Last year's transfers, the in-season losses and now these three are making that program look like a rowboat in a hurricane.
                          <smiles>
                          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                            Enjoy yourself Dana Ford.

How much of a complete and utter fool does that guy feel like by now?
                            i dont poke too much fun at him...he was instrumental in bringing Freddie Van Vleet to Wichita State

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                              i dont poke too much fun at him...he was instrumental in bringing Freddie Van Vleet to Wichita State
                              Yes, we owe him.

Comment

Working...
                              X