Gregg Marshall: Naismith Men's College Coach of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall: Naismith Men's College Coach of the Year

@NaismithTrophy: Congratulations to Gregg Marshall on being named the 2014 #Naismith Men's College Coach of the Year! @WichitaStateMBB
    Way to go HCGM!
    Last edited by Shock Top; April 6, 2014, 01:19 PM.
    The Assman

Well, does that make a complete sweep? Haven't paid that close attention in the past. Is it the usual course of business for one coach to win everything?

Comment

Congratulations to Coach Marshall, his staff and his team. They all have their finger prints all over these CoY awards.

:applause:

Comment

Nice Bonus.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
          Well, does that make a complete sweep? Haven't paid that close attention in the past. Is it the usual course of business for one coach to win everything?
          Sometimes there are splits but it seems like most years there is a clear favorite.

Comment

Wichita State head coach Gregg Marshall has been named the 2014 Naismith Coach of the Year after leading the Shockers to a perfect 34-0 record in the college basketball regular season and a No...
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Were pieces of this article written days prior to the announcement? Talking about Marshall being a candidate for the Marquette job days after Wojo was named new HC.

Comment

Working...
              X