No announcement yet.

Dunk Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is all just a little show. I just wanted to see Cle in uniform again.

Comment

Was fun to see a Shocker uni on national tv again. But a little dissapointed we didnt get passed the first round AGAIN...(Toure Murry I believe)

Comment

Originally posted by Metalkatz View Post
        Was fun to see a Shocker uni on national tv again. But a little dissapointed we didnt get passed the first round AGAIN...(Toure Murry I believe)
        It was David Kyles.

Had David landed his first dunk, the competition would have been over.
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          It was David Kyles.

Had David landed his first dunk, the competition would have been over.
          He brought a motorcycle for a later dunk if I remember correctly

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
            He brought a motorcycle for a later dunk if I remember correctly
            That gives me an idea for a dunk. Bring out a sport bike and park the wheels on two "pads" that will allow a rider to power-brake, getting a lot of smoke around the bike. Then, the dunker comes from the top of the key, flies over the bike, emerging from the cloud of smoke for a near-blind dunk.

I think I'm go out and start practicing that right now. Who has a sport bike I can borrow?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              That gives me an idea for a dunk. Bring out a sport bike and park the wheels on two "pads" that will allow a rider to power-brake, getting a lot of smoke around the bike. Then, the dunker comes from the top of the key, flies over the bike, emerging from the cloud of smoke for a near-blind dunk.

I think I'm go out and start practicing that right now. Who has a sport bike I can borrow?
              wat about your avatar?
              Last edited by shock; April 4, 2014, 08:35 AM.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

[QUOTE=RoyalShock;485518]That gives me an idea for a dunk. Bring out a sport bike and park the wheels on two "pads" that will allow a rider to power-brake, getting a lot of smoke around the bike. Then, the dunker comes from the top of the key, flies over the bike, emerging from the cloud of smoke for a near-blind dunk.

And Cle busts through the smoke, falling to the ground and ending his career. That fall last night was kind of scary and underscores the dumbness of dunk contests.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I have A Fischer-Price trike and a Nerf Hoop setup that should work nicely for you.
                  Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 4, 2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                    wat about your avatar?
                    Mine's a cruiser. And no way would I use my own bike. Too dangerous. ;)

Comment

His dunk was #1 on SportsCenter's NOT Top Ten plays...
                      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                        His dunk was #1 on SportsCenter's NOT Top Ten plays...
                        Go and vote to make sure he doesn't take the "Worst of the Worst" crown:
                        - Scroll dow to the bottom of the page
                        - Click "SC: Worst of the Worst"
                        - Vote for the Florida players blocking each other.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
                        The Assman

Comment

Working...
                        X