No announcement yet.

Dunk Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the panel is comprised of people associated with the Dallas Cowboys. They're not used to seeing talent.

Comment

There's another wasted hour of my life; jeesh!
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Big moment on national TV? And you're surprised someone from Creighton choked?
        He was probably too jaded after being on those big FS1 cameras all year.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          There's another wasted hour of my life; jeesh!
          We sat through the women's 3 point contest to watch this horse crap?

Good to see Cle in the uni again. That's about it.

Comment

How about we just give everything a ten?

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
              Note to Darius. Get WU a ticket for this stupid contest next year.
              That's what I was thinking. That left side - right side double he did at Shocker Madness was about as good as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by coran13 View Post
                How about we just give everything a ten?
                Need spinal tap to break the tie.

Comment

Twitter is deciding.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                    We sat through the women's 3 point contest to watch this horse crap?
                    I kind of enjoyed watching Shoni Schimmel (doesn't really sound Native American) put it to Brady Heslip when they faced off in the 3 point contest.

Comment

Originally posted by jpshocker View Post
                      Bradley's mascot pisses me off to no end. Where the hell did they come up with a gargoyle? It's like they just decided one day that they don't like braves so they pulled something out of their butts. Leave that thing at home.
                      My understanding is that the Bradley campus has a few buildings with gargoyles on them.

Comment

Bradley was actually debating between Kaboom the Gargoyle and Kaboom the Window.

Lots of their buildings have windows as well. Gargoyle kinda stood out more.

Comment

Bradley was actually debating between Kaboom the Gargoyle and Kaboom the Window.

The wanted a name that fits both the men's teams and women's teams. They have the GarBOYles and the GarGIRLes.

I thought they had dropped the name BRAVES but their athletic website still called the BRADLEY BRAVES.

Comment

I'm just glad that they let someone's 4 year old kid name it.
                            "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

For a real dunk contest raise the goal three inches every dunk until the last man is standing. Kind of like the high jump or pole vault. Now that would be entertaining, watching someone dunk on an 11'9" goal.

Comment

Dunk contest pretty lame, go 350 moles for one round of 2 dunks...everybody should get at least two rds. still like clees dunk it was pretty original. alot of the dunks that got tens were retreads....

Comment

Working...
                                X