Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A gift to ShockerFever and JH4P... As well as the rest of SN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A gift to ShockerFever and JH4P... As well as the rest of SN!

It is my belief that the constant bickering between Fever and JH4P is a tale as old as time. It's the way it is, was, and always will be. In an attempt to limit the amount of hijacked threads, I have created this thread that you may use it (or not use it) as your one stop shop for all your argumentative needs! To the rest of my SN brethren, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show!

Fever and JH4P.... Let the games begin!
    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

After the Shox lost, I responded to 1 post by Fever and then extended my promise not to respond to Fever again for the rest of the offseason. Sorry.

I guess if there is an overwhelming request by the board to see us spar, terms could be arranged. Otherwise, it looks like this thread is going to die a quick death.

Comment

I apologize. I never saw you extend that promise. Last I remembered, your intention was to ignore ShockerFever until our season was over and at that point it would be open season. That's great if the thread dies because I'm sure others are ready to see the bickering stop. Others may not mind a little entertainment to get their minds off of yesterday's happenings.
      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        I guess if there is an overwhelming request by the board to see us spar, terms could be arranged.
        We will need to know both of your height and weight. Also, we will need to know when both of you are going to be available for the contest. I do have a contract for both of you to sign, don't worry about reading it.

Sincerely,

D. King
        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
          I apologize. I never saw you extend that promise. Last I remembered, your intention was to ignore ShockerFever until our season was over and at that point it would be open season.
          You are correct but the guy backpedaled, as expected. He's softer than he leads on to believe.

The ironic thing is that he went back on his word a week after he went on a late-night drunken tirade, calling me a liar.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Has anyone ever seen the two together at the same time. This reminds me of the "Fight Club" plot. Hmmmmmm

Comment

Holy sh1t bump, for ****s sakes!

Comment

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

This is JHFP and Fever.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                    A couple of *******?
                    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                    X