From a UK fan: You guys have become my 2nd Favorite team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a UK fan: You guys have become my 2nd Favorite team

I won't single out any of your players because you guys personified the word "TEAM". Reminded me a lot of our 92' team. I can't imagine the pain after this loss but I wanted to come over from our board to congratulate your team, fans, and school on the season and the emergence of a new power in college basketball.

Hope that Marshall stays with the program forever, even if we come calling when Cal leaves. (I admit I don't know his interest in going to a bigger program but hope he stays to build a dynasty ala Shaka Smart)

Where can I buy my first Shockers shirt? Preferably a grey dri-fit w/ your logo?

I will root for you guys in every game that isn't played against my Cats.

Congrats again, I wish you guys nothing but the best in every season and if we don't win the National Championship, you guys better do it. Here's to a new powerhouse in college basketball!

-D-Bo

(please don't take this the wrong way, I admire the love/passion/fight/determination of your team and fan base)

Nice. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the kind words!

Originally posted by Mr.Nobody2u View Post
      Where can I buy my first Shockers shirt? Preferably a grey dri-fit w/ your logo?
      You can start here to buy your shirt.
      78-65

Comment

Honesty I had heard horror stories about Kentucky fans, but I was shocked on how classy they were in St. Louis. I didn't a problem with a single one after the game. I had several shake my hand tell me great game and great season, and they were extremely lucky to be moving on. Now Im sure they have plenty of bad apples, so maybe I just got lucky lol
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
          Honesty I had heard horror stories about Kentucky fans, but I was shocked on how classy they were in St. Louis. I didn't a problem with a single one after the game. I had several shake my hand tell me great game and great season, and they were extremely lucky to be moving on. Now Im sure they have plenty of bad apples, so maybe I just got lucky lol
          Surprise surpise... message boards incorrectly stereotyped an entire fanbases real life fans by pointing out a couple of online morons. I'm shocked!

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
            I think most classless fans are the ones who stay at home, fling their own crap against the wall, then use those same hands when typing their sewage at the keyboard. Other than a few exceptions, people are different when they are face-to-face.

Kudos to the ones who can show class in all forums.

Comment

I get that we've had a few nice UK fans here since last night... but they also won. If they'd lost, the majority of them would be spouting nonsense. Most of their fanbase is bandwagon, walmart t-shirt wearing, fools.

The ones who've been good to us: Thanks, really... not all of the fan base is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                I think most classless fans are the ones who stay at home, fling their own crap against the wall, then use those same hands when typing their sewage at the keyboard. Other than a few exceptions, people are different when they are face-to-face.

Thank you but it makes me blush.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

The classy ones at least wash their hands first. ;)
                  The Assman

Comment

Stick around, we'll soon become your first favorite team!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                      I get that we've had a few nice UK fans here since last night... but they also won. If they'd lost, the majority of them would be spouting nonsense. Most of their fanbase is bandwagon, walmart t-shirt wearing, fools.

The ones who've been good to us: Thanks, really... not all of the fan base is bad.

All fan bases have douchebags, you just proved that point.

On a related note, congrats to WSU on not one but two damn good seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        Thank you but it makes me blush.
                        I was just getting ready to give thanks as well. You beat me to it.

Comment

I like to think of all non-Shocker fans as future shocker fans.

Comment

I was impressed with the Kentucky fans at the game. I was sitting in front of a very vocal group of them. Before the game started there was some talk from them about how we hadn't played anyone but that stopped as soon as the ball was tipped. They had nothing but nice things to say about the team. I was expecting Ohio State levels of smugness but got a group of knowledgeable and passionate fans.

Comment

Originally posted by coolcobramatt View Post
                              All fan bases have douchebags, you just proved that point.
                              Yeah? You're going to use your first post on this forum to call me a douchebag?

Comment

Working...
                              X