Tomorrow Morning is gonna suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow Morning is gonna suck

In this thread we talk about how bad tomorrow... Actually this morning is going to suck.

I drank lots of h2o and took tums but 630 is coming fast

It's just now finally sinking in for me, after turning on the tv and seeing it EVERYWHERE.

I'm gonna be proud and happy about this season soon, but right now.. ugh. I just feel bad for the team that it had to end this early. Second weekend was the least they deserved.

I need sleep ASAP but I'm probably not gonna fall asleep too quick tonight.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      It's just now finally sinking in for me, after turning on the tv and seeing it EVERYWHERE.

I'm gonna be proud and happy about this season soon, but right now.. ugh. I just feel bad for the team that it had to end this early. Second weekend was the least they deserved.

I need sleep ASAP but I'm probably not gonna fall asleep too quick tonight.
      I'm in bed trying to sleep but can't

Comment

Made a colossal error on the trip home and just got in....now can't sleep either. So monstrously proud of this program....I hope none of those MEN are hanging their heads because they have EVERYTHING to be proud of.

Comment

Suck: confirmed

Comment

I had to send an email and facebook message out to several of my coworkers telling them not to even try to talk to me about the game or I would find a way to make them suffer. So far they're taking it seriously.

Comment

I dunno about you all

But today isnt so bad. The sun still came up. And Creighton still sucks

Comment

Day one of the 2014-15 undefeated season
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

OK, so now I'm torn. On one hand I want UK to win it all in order to validate that we were capable of hanging with anyone and were able to take the national champs down to the wire once again. However, calipari is the sleaziest son of a ***** in college basketball and I can't stand the thought of him winning with another team filled full of the best kids money can buy. I have to take a shower after just watching the asshole on TV. All of that said, at least we can say that we lost to the most expensive team in the NCAA.
                  "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                    I dunno about you all

But today isnt so bad. The sun still came up. And Creighton still sucks
                    10014930_973244094643_2093554840_n.jpg

Comment

He's right. It sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ICTShockerFan View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1412[/ATTACH]
                        Thanks, this makes me feel a little bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by ICTShockerFan View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1412[/ATTACH]
                          So that's the masterpiece Doug and Greg were painting all season. It was beautiful!
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                            Thanks, this makes me feel a little bit better.
                            A friend posted this as his FB picture. Saw it on the drive back from the Lou and lost it!

Comment

What makes this morning easier is that WSU played better than KU and KState and their fans know it.

There is no gloating in the office this morning.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X