Congrats one of the most Amazing seasons - EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats one of the most Amazing seasons - EVER

What you guys did this year was really special, and the poise and toughness and great this team has is unparalleled. Their sportsmanship is without peer. Your fan base is avid.

This years accomplishment will always be advertising for the Shockers: 35-0!

I had you guys winning the NC. If Kentucky plays like this the rest of the tournament, I guarantee they'll win it all.

I was livid and am getting so weary of just *knowing* that the Dukes, Kentucky's, Kansas'S, etc are going to get the whistles in their favor. Harrison shouldering Baker on a drive? Foul Baker. Cotton getting an armful in the face? No call. So many other examples like this, and yet the Shocks still had a chance to win it. Absolutely phenomenal.

I am watching.

Thanks!!
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

It was absolutely a thrill ride from November all the way to March 23rd.

I've been involved in the game in some capacity now for 30+ years and have never seen a team achieve so much success in one season.

They were a joy to watch on the court and as much, if not more, off of it. They truly represent the University with class and dignity.

It was tough to watch it come to an end, because you knew you were watching something that in all likelihood, will never happen again.

Can not thank this group of young men enough for all the enjoyment and fun RefChick and I had watching them this year. It truly was a magical season!

That is all.
      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
      X