This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gottlieb and ******* were right!

Who did we beat? Nobody. We had a chance to beat an 8 seed full of Freshmen and we couldn't even do that. I hate to say it, but they were right all along. We were over rated all year. We beat up on a bunch of crappy teams, and when it came down to it, we lost to an average high major team that's going to get blown out by Louisville. Unfortunately, next season will be much worse.

You also like things up your butt

Comment

Yay, another troll!

Comment

Originally posted by Zubcut View Post
        Who did we beat? Nobody. We had a chance to beat an 8 seed full of Freshmen and we couldn't even do that. I hate to say it, but they were right all along. We were over rated all year. We beat up on a bunch of crappy teams, and when it came down to it, we lost to an average high major team that's going to get blown out by Louisville. Unfortunately, next season will be much worse.
        Cute.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Go away

Comment

Originally posted by Zubcut View Post
            Nobody likes an attention wh0re.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I wont say what just went through my mind
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

1 loss in 36 games and it's troll paradise tonight.

Unfortunately, as the bandwagon grew, so does the idiots tagging along.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Cute.
                  WHO DID WE BEAT??? NOBODY. ADMIT IT!!

Comment

Tell that to Jay Bilas, Andy Katz, Andy Glockner and the DOZENS of BCS coaches who are all getting as far away from you as possible right now..
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                    X