OFFICIAL Melt down thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL Melt down thread

Once again I have to say if you came here to melt down then **** you. We had an amazing year. We are a legit team and we will continue to compete.

Give those men nothing but love. Remember this year forever.

I just feel bad for these players, that people will detract from this amazing run, because of one loss to the pre-season #1 team.

They don't deserve that.
    The Assman

Comment

Love this team. I'm so sad to see Early leave, but he locked up his draft status in this one.

The fouls got us. Credit to Kentucky for playing the best I've seen them play all year ... We probably should have been more hesitant about one of the only teams in the country that can consistently out rebound us.

Still, that was our game to win. That one hurts.
      Originally posted by BleacherReport
      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Just played an amazing game against a bunch if NBAers who the announcers said were actually playing their best ball of the season. Sad to see it end, but nothing to be ashamed of.

Amazing season!

Comment

So when does the team get back? I think I would like to greet them at WSU.

Comment

Anyone who uses the loss to denegrate the season didn't watch the game. Money will flow in on Kentucky to win the title now.

Comment

Cle was the best NBA player on the court today, and Ron wasn't far behind. Great game and great season!
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                Just played an amazing game against a bunch if NBAers who the announcers said were actually playing their best ball of the season. Sad to see it end, but nothing to be ashamed of.

Amazing season!
                I agree, the Shocks have absolutely nothing to hang their heads about but I am really hurting because if there was ever a team that deserved a perfect season this was the team.

Thank you Shocks with every ounce of my being for an absolutely fantastic season.

Comment

Sad we didn't go all the way but no melt down here. That was a great college basketball game. Thank you Shockers, staff and administration for giving me a great time these last four months.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Still best team and the best young men. Very proud.

Comment

Meh, melt down melted down. I have nothing but pride for the best team in the country!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

If Kentucky plays the next 4 games the way they played that game, they'll be cutting down the nets in Dallas. No question.

Comment

I'm satisfied that we played our game and it was good enough to win.

Not satisfied that Kentucky got a lot of calls driving the rim and the NCAA gave them a ridiculous seed.

I look forward to this team getting better over the next few months and a Top 10 preseason ranking.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                            And a couple of hours trashing Creighton yet to come.
                            I can't even be bothered. Basketball season is over.

Comment

Nope, no meltdown here. The Shox played their hearts out today but unfortunately came up 2 points short. What a season, what a ride! Couldn't be more proud of this incredible group of young men. Looking forward to continuing the ride next season!

Comment

Working...
                              X