Charles Barkley!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Barkley!

Gotta love ole Milk Dud head ending the segment with, "I've only got one thing to say, GO SHOCKERS!"
    Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

I love Barkley as a commentator. He can say whatever in the hell he wants. He was also saying the NBA product is the worst he can remember it being.
    Originally posted by BleacherReport
    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Charles is the best.

And he actually knows what he's talking about too.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

He's in my top 5 sports people to play a round of golf with and spend some time in 19th hole.
        Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

OMG. All the CBS announcers chose WSU! Let's get this going!

Comment

Charles Barkley went against his doctor’s orders to visit Craig Sager in the hospital

"Once Barkley got word of Stacy's cold, he took a flight from Phoenix to Houston, so he could be by Sager's side at the MD Anderson Cancer Center. Barkley made this decision despite recently having hip replacement surgery and under strict orders against traveling."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Charles Barkley went against his doctor’s orders to visit Craig Sager in the hospital

"Once Barkley got word of Stacy's cold, he took a flight from Phoenix to Houston, so he could be by Sager's side at the MD Anderson Cancer Center. Barkley made this decision despite recently having hip replacement surgery and under strict orders against traveling."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/...cid=spartandhp
              Chuck gets it.

Comment

Truly impressive. Any person who has one or more friends like this is truly fortunate.

Comment

What was this on?
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

It'd be great to play golf with him or have a drink and a cigar with him. He says some stupid things sometimes, but who here has friends that don't? He's raw and genuine and I think that's why a lot of people like him.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Charles is the best.

And he actually knows what he's talking about too.
                      Just ask him! LOL! Seriously, I've met him and other NBA players. He, BY FAR, was the most intimidating! Just his neutral "scowl" face about made me sh!t my pants!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                        Just ask him! LOL! Seriously, I've met him and other NBA players. He, BY FAR, was the most intimidating! Just his neutral "scowl" face about made me sh!t my pants!
                        X came back for an autograph session when he was with the Sonics. When we made eye contact, while I was waiting to get his autograph, I saw a look in his eyes like he was on the court daring someone to take the ball from him. That was intimidating.

Comment

Working...
                        X