State of Kentucky IP ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State of Kentucky IP ban

Is this even possible? This would seem like a good idea given the next two opponents and the shitstorm of annoying fans that seem to follow every "name" team that we beat. I do apologize to the few fans that come here understanding that we aren't always going to be respectful, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. But I don't think that any of us want to deal with the influx of trolls should we win tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
      Is this even possible? This would seem like a good idea given the next two opponents and the shitstorm of annoying fans that seem to follow every "name" team that we beat. I do apologize to the few fans that come here understanding that we aren't always going to be respectful, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. But I don't think that any of us want to deal with the influx of trolls should we win tomorrow.
      Given the next two opponents? Are you Willie Cauley Stein's publicists, where he went on to say in his media session prior to K-State's game that, "it is a privilege to be playing Kansas State and Wichita State".

Comment

If you listened to a KU fan, they would tell you that she has to shave her back and arm hair to keep from looking like a sasquatch.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          Given the next two opponents? Are you Willie Cauley Stein's publicists, where he went on to say in his media session prior to K-State's game that, "it is a privilege to be playing Kansas State and Wichita State".
          What the hell are you even talking about? Your ban can't start soon enough.

Comment

I would prefer if you didn't do that, since I live in Louisville, Kentucky...

Comment

You can do self imposed IP bans by just ignoring posts that you don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                I would prefer if you didn't do that, since I live in Louisville, Kentucky...
                Serious question, how are the Louisville fans there? I know a Louisville grad that's working here in Wichita, and he's the most insufferable elitist pr!ck that I know. Even some of my KU friends balk at some of the ridiculous things that he says. Is he in the minority?

Comment

Everyone on this board talks about how great the Louisville fans were... If they only knew the truth!!

You are spot on with the analysis though ... After years of being little brother to UK, they feel that they are the best thing ever and no one else can hold a candle to them...

Honestly, Louisville is the only college team I HATE... And it's mainly because of the fans!!

Comment

I literally only know one of them, but he's awful. Yesterday he was trying to tell me that Cal-Poly would have finished second in the valley and that D1 should be cut down from 350 teams to 50 teams. After they barely beat us last year he continuously argued that they should have destroyed us while not giving any rationale for his position. I tried to explain that "should" goes out the window once the game has been played and he would just keep repeating himself.

Comment

Serious question, how are the Louisville fans there? I know a Louisville grad that's working here in Wichita, and he's the most insufferable elitist pr!ck that I know. Even some of my KU friends balk at some of the ridiculous things that he says. Is he in the minority?
                      Judging an entire fanbase based on one person is never a good idea.

Hell, judging an entire fanbase based on one message board is never a good idea. Syracuse simultaneously has one of the best communities I've been around and one of the worst (their SBNation site is awesome, and their fans there have a great sense of humor).
                      Originally posted by BleacherReport
                      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

This may be the dumbest thread in the history of this board. Part of the fun of the post season is the interaction with new fan bases. Of course there will be some good and some bad. Grow a pair and deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                          Judging an entire fanbase based on one person is never a good idea.

Hell, judging an entire fanbase based on one message board is never a good idea. Syracuse simultaneously has one of the best communities I've been around and one of the worst (their SBNation site is awesome, and their fans there have a great sense of humor).
                          No kidding, that's why I asked the question of someone living in Louisville.

Comment

What the hell are you even talking about? Your ban can't start soon enough.
                            *sigh*, by Willie Cauley Stein saying it was a privilege to be playing KSU and WSU, he was actually predicting that they would be beating KSU to reach us. I don't care he was overlooking KSU, I just thought it was presumptuous of him to assume they would beat KSU. I was joking by comparing your two comments. You essentially pulled a Willie Cauley Stein by stating our next two opponents since we may not be even talking about Louisville after tomorrow. Can I offer you some cranberry juice?

Comment

Let's focus on what this thread should have immediately become with the first reply: whether or not Ms. Judd will be in attendance.

Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                              X