New Rules???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rules???

Im watching this Lville game, and all I can think while they clobber them all over the court and smother them, is what happened to "Freedom of Movement?"

Originally posted by TheShockersOfWichitaState View Post
    Im watching this Lville game, and all I can think while they clobber them all over the court and smother them, is what happened to "Freedom of Movement?"
    Lousiville will cruise if nobody EVER calls a foul on them

Comment

It really is ridiculous..
      The Assman

Comment

I think they've called this game a lot more fair in terms of Louisville's fouls than they did against Manhattan.

They got away with absolute murder in the first half against Manhattan.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I dont understand how the NCAA can come out make new Rules and have every coach in D1 basketball try to make adjustments to their team and strategy and then half way through the season Just suddenly stop calling them...

Comment

Originally posted by TheShockersOfWichitaState View Post
            I dont understand how the NCAA can come out make new Rules and have every coach in D1 basketball try to make adjustments to their team and strategy and then half way through the season Just suddenly stop calling them...
            In the same manner the NCAA can arrange a tournament, sell tickets at nearly $100 a pop and then start the game while the paying fans are outside waiting to get in.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Well, we apparently had an impact on the UT-UM game. Michigan did not commit a foul for the first 15+ mins of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                In the same manner the NCAA can arrange a tournament, sell tickets at nearly $100 a pop and then start the game while the paying fans are outside waiting to get in.
                On this note, at least they've finally been cutting the crap and have stopped trying to act like they give a **** about the people who attend the games, and haven't been trying to disguise the fact that it's about anything other than money. The arena fiasco last night without even letting PAYING SPECTATORS get into the arena before the game starts because the network refused to push back the start time any further. And this weekend's schedule, where they start out with only one game going at a time for 6 hours, only to pile 3 or 4 on top of each other during primetime. Purely about money, and fan experience (whether at home or actually at the event) be damned.

Comment

New officiating coordinator Collins ready to bring big changes to game

Could be a fun start to the season with the new rules emphasis. I like Marshall's take, with our experience in the back-court we should be able to handle it better than many teams.

Comment

Working...
                  X