Kentucky fan here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky fan here

Greetings Shockers. UK fan here. I just wanted to clear up that not all UK fans are irrational and unintelligent. I would like to think of myself as a realist. And IMO, anyone who looks forward to playing the shockers have no idea what they're talking about. Many teams I'd rather play in the tourney than you. I'm hoping for an exciting game that leaves everyone on the edge of their seats and if the Shockers come out on top, ill personally be rooting for you to take down those cards en route to a perfect season + title. Best of luck Shocker nation, hoping for a fun one Sunday.

i'm hoping for one of those great games where you don't even notice that the refs are on the floor.

sublime time..

Comment

Originally posted by KY122314 View Post
      Greetings Shockers. UK fan here. I just wanted to clear up that not all UK fans are irrational and unintelligent. I would like to think of myself as a realist. And IMO, anyone who looks forward to playing the shockers have no idea what they're talking about. Many teams I'd rather play in the tourney than you. I'm hoping for an exciting game that leaves everyone on the edge of their seats and if the Shockers come out on top, ill personally be rooting for you to take down those cards en route to a perfect season + title. Best of luck Shocker nation, hoping for a fun one Sunday.
      Classy, intelligent fans are always welcome here! Looking forward to a good game!
      Livin the dream

Comment

comes down to this:

1. Can WSU compete with Kentucky inside game?
        2. Can Kentucky handle WSU pressure and not turn the ball over and give WSU easy transition points?
        3. Will WSU hit the open looks from outside that K-State missed that Kentucky gave them?
        4. Will Kentucky length bother WSU?
        5. Will Kentucky choose to play D? WSU will.
        6. Who is going to hit their FT?
        7. Who is going to win the RB war?
        8. Will Kentucky youth handle the pressure or will WSU veteran leadership lead the way?
        9. Will Kentucky arrogance prevent them from respecting their opponent?

WSU brings the same effort every game that is why the 35-0. Kentucky doesn't bring it, that is why they have 10 losses with their talent. If Kentucky does bring it, should be a spirited battle.

Comment

This is going to be one of the truly great games of all time.

Comment

With all do respect to our Kentucky guest, I hope it is not a close game. I would love to just enjoy a solid - relatively easy - victory.

What can I say, I am selfish ;)
            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
              This is going to be one of the truly great games of all time.
              Maybe potentially one of the best round nof 32 games in memory!

Comment

We do to the Wildcats what they did to the Wildcats (maybe worse), book it!
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

Thanks for stopping by and canceling out a couple of douches that have graced us with their presence here.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

UK fan @work FINALLY acknowledged SHOX exist after 34-0. Admitted that UF's seniors were an asset and that a certain coach had better start rethinking his recruiting strategy. UK Nation already tired of having the top class of one-and-dones every year.
                    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

Come back any time.

Comment

I hope Cal stays there forever.

Comment

Wait, a Kentucky fan that is capable of joining another school's message board without immediately starting a flame war with a Louisville fan?? Come back any time, good sir (or lady)!!

Comment

Working...
                          X