Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like pizza.

Comment

Is this thread about Luke Hancock or Luke Smallcock?

Actually I would take the former as a Shocker seven days a week and twice today. He would give us yet another coach on the floor.

Comment

Lots of people jealous of Luke on here..lmao and you should be after louisville beat you all last in what was a poor performance from their guards...you guys are so cocky an it's gonna bite you in the a$$. When is the last time you won a championship? Your a mid major on a hot streak and will always be second to Kansas...deal with it

Comment

We aren't even playing them yet and here they come.

Jesus. So annoying.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Watchme View Post
            Lots of people jealous of Luke on here..lmao and you should be after louisville beat you all last in what was a poor performance from their guards...you guys are so cocky an it's gonna bite you in the a$$. When is the last time you won a championship? Your a mid major on a hot streak and will always be second to Kansas...deal with it
            Lmao and yet you big bad BCS boys come to our board to talk trash to a lowly mid major. Who looks mid major now?
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
              Lmao and yet you big bad BCS boys come to our board to talk trash to a lowly mid major. Who looks mid major now?
              And the game isn't even happening yet.

They'll always be second to Kentucky so his last "zinger" was very ironic.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Do me a favor and go to louisville basketball forum...let me know if any uofl fans are talking about any of your players the way you are about Luke...Rediculous. You all are classless. Talking about his mom like that? Can't wait till uk smokes your ass today. You need a reality check. You think you would have learned from last years tourney...lol

Comment

If only we could all be as classy as you, chief.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I was looking at this board mainly for your predictions for the uk game and just to see what you all were thinking. Then I saw Luke Hancock on bball homepage. Unreal. Not even uk writes that kinda ****. Go uk

Comment

You stay classy Louisville.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

And you wonder why I HATE the team when I live in the same city.... The fans are the worst!!

Comment

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
                          Luke Hancock.........Has a fat Mom. Not a joke, she really needs to mix in a salad
                          This is not "funny" or necessary. It appears like teenage stuff. Jmo

Comment

The person posted that then never showed back up... It was questioned if he was a UK troll

Comment

Working...
                            X