Luke Hancock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
    Luke Hancock.........Has a fat Mom. Not a joke, she really needs to mix in a salad
    Very classy. This doesn't sound like a Shocker fan post. Does sound like a UK troll though. What are you? A typical UK chump or a bad apple in an otherwise good forum?

Comment

Guess Im the "bad apple" or how bout you lighten Francis. If she wants to be on TV she shouldnt take up two seats at the arena.....u must b a chick......and Im the most knowledgeable basketball poster on this board.
      Last edited by WillieJeffJeffries; March 22, 2014, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Guess Im the "bad apple" or how bout you lighten Francis. If she wants to be on TV she shouldnt take up two seats at the arena.....u must b a chick......and Im the most knowledgeable basketball poster on this board.
        Hancock's mom was released from the hospital this week so that she could watch this game today. I thought she looked pretty well, every thing considered, in the midst of her latest battle with breast cancer.

So yeah, I will lighten up. I'm just glad your mom isn't fat ...... and doesn't have a gagging complex.

Comment

Dunno his mom, but Hancock is a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuttyhunk View Post
            Hancock's mom was released from the hospital this week so that she could watch this game today. I thought she looked pretty well, every thing considered, in the midst of her latest battle with breast cancer.

So yeah, I will lighten up. I'm just glad your mom isn't fat ...... and doesn't have a gagging complex.
            Lol nice try re mom and cancer...although, sadly, his father did pass from cancer over the summer....as did my mom so thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Lol nice try re mom and cancer...although, sadly, his father did pass from cancer over the summer....as did my mom so thanks for the reminder.
              No, it isn't true, but you didn't know that. Stay classy.

Comment

Not nice to disparage anybody's mama. Hancock is fair game, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Dunno his mom, but Hancock is a dick.
                  Along with Craft, Gibbs, etc. All white dudes. Never been able to figure that out here.

Comment

??????????

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                      Along with Craft, Gibbs, etc. All white dudes. Never been able to figure that out here.
                      JFC, GTFO OF HERE ALREADY.

You add NOTHING to this board. NOTHING.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        JFC, GTFO OF HERE ALREADY.

You add NOTHING to this board. NOTHING.
                        Buzz off bully boy.

Comment

Buzz off bully boy.
                          Why the **** are you here, Mr. Wedel? Because WSU wasn't interested in your son? You're not a fan here. You constantly get into the backdoor position for everything Creighton. Anybody can look through your posting history. You simply add zero to this board, other than getting your feelings hurt.

Go blow a BJ at their board or suck on a Kangaroo at the UMKC board.. if they have a board?

Your annoying, trolling, add-NOTHING-to-the-table presence is not wanted here.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Hey Fever, remember several years ago when u cried like a little girl on Valleytalk because no one liked you? Kept apologizing to everyone for being a dick? Hilarious .

Comment

Hey Fever, remember several years ago when u cried like a little girl on Valleytalk because no one liked you? Kept apologizing to everyone for being a dick? Hilarious .
                              ??? Got a link?

You mad yet?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

OH goodness, every check their dicks at the door.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X