Luke Hancock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Hancock

So recently I watched our final four game vs. louisville... And i noticed that Luke Hancock is a bit of a dick. It seems everytime the camera was on him he was talking trash.... And now I think I may hate him. Anyone else notice those things?

Originally posted by TheShockersOfWichitaState View Post
    So recently I watched our final four game vs. louisville... And i noticed that Luke Hancock is a bit of a dick. It seems everytime the camera was on him he was talking trash.... And now I think I may hate him. Anyone else notice those things?
    If you think our team doesn't talk trash then I have some beachfront property in Augusta to sell you.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
      If you think our team doesn't talk trash then I have some beachfront property in Augusta to sell you.
      I think I've seen three of our players talk trash: Cle, CJ and Nick. Can't say I've seen FVV, Ron, Tekele, Darius, Kadeem or Evan do it.

Comment

Luke Hancock is a tool. I genuinely dislike him.

Comment

I met him in Old Town and I tried to fight him. But he backed down.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
            I met him in Old Town and I tried to fight him. But he backed down.
            Lol!

Comment

He's a punk and his day is coming.

Comment

He deserved to talk trash. He was single handedly responsible for Louisville beating us and winning a national championship.

If our players don't like him talking trash, win these next two games and shut him down.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

quit being a b****

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                    He deserved to talk trash. He was single handedly responsible for Louisville beating us and winning a national championship.

If our players don't like him talking trash, win these next two games and shut him down.
                    And backed it up tonight....
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

The ****er can shoot

Comment

man i hate that guy. Not saying he isnt good, although he does play kinda dirty and try to draw fouls and what not, hes just that kind of player you hate. A lot like a lot of guys creighton has had.

Comment

He got herpes from his mom

Comment

man i hate that guy. Not saying he isnt good, although he does play kinda dirty and try to draw fouls and what not, hes just that kind of player you hate. A lot like a lot of guys creighton has had.
                            I don't see anything to hate. He's a good player. I hope we destroy his hopes and dreams, but not personally.

Who doesn't try to draw fouls?

You're being over sensitive.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I have watched most of Louisville's games this year. Luke is a good player. However, he flops with the best of them and is known for shot fakes and jumping into a defender to draw a foul. If his defender does not leave his feet, Luke is not very effective at drawing fouls. He can get on a roll from behind the arc and is then a very good offensive threat.

Comment

Working...
                              X