Texas Southern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Southern

Can we focus on these guys and not get ahead of ourselves, please?

By stating Texas Southern is going to beat Cal Poly aren't you getting ahead of yourself? Haha but I see what you are saying and I agree. These guys made it to the tourney for a reason and we need to give them respect. Whoever it is we play.

Comment

We can focus on whoever the hell we want...we're fans. That doesn't affect anything. The team needs to focus on one game at a time though, and I'm sure they're doing that.

Comment

Cal Poly is hot right now and there's no reason to think they can't beat Texas Southern.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          You're right. I am presently stretching my fingers and doing my typing exercises as I watch my Texas Southern game footage. Coach Jans called me up and gave me a few pointers. "Now, Murray has a tendency to overreact a bit when he's on defense, so when he does that, you get on Shockernet and type 'FLOP!!!!'" "Penn has been known to talk to the officials a lot. When he does that, you should post 'Shut the F**** up, crybaby!,' and then click 'post quick reply.'"

It's pre-game preparation like this that will have us win the game. To think, I was almost overlooking this game and preparing for the Kentucky "Burger Boy" posting barrage.
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Sorry, I'm already focusing on the shrine WSU will build for Marshall after the team goes on the run Gary Parrish has predicted.
            The Assman

Comment

The "one game at a time" argument is silly when talking about fans. I say talk about anything you want. If you are a fan who doesn't want to look ahead then just avoid the threads that talk about those games. Pretty simple

A matchup with Texas Southern or Cal Poly isn't near as fun to talk about as a matchup with Kentucky, Louisville...etc.

I will let the coaches and players focus on one game at a time
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

It'll prob be easier to focus when we know who we actually play.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Cal Poly is favored by 4.....

Comment

I'm sorry, but still thinking about our game Sunday against the Wildcats.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      Sorry, I'm already focusing on the shrine WSU will build for Marshall after the team goes on the run Gary Parrish has predicted.
                      national championship either this year or next year. 'gotta knock at the door a little bit first- then the greatest of coaches finally break through.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                        I'm sorry, but still thinking about our game Sunday against the Wildcats.
                        K-State and Kentucky on Friday:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
                          K-State and Kentucky on Friday:
                          My wife has been quoting this all week.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I haven't watched that Simpson's clip, but it would be epic if it ended in Bart saying, "Yeah right, more like the LOSERcats". You know, because we're going to beat the Wildcats.

Oops, sorry. I should be focused on Texas Southern. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                              You're right. I am presently stretching my fingers and doing my typing exercises as I watch my Texas Southern game footage. Coach Jans called me up and gave me a few pointers. "Now, Murray has a tendency to overreact a bit when he's on defense, so when he does that, you get on Shockernet and type 'FLOP!!!!'" "Penn has been known to talk to the officials a lot. When he does that, you should post 'Shut the F**** up, crybaby!,' and then click 'post quick reply.'"

It's pre-game preparation like this that will have us win the game. To think, I was almost overlooking this game and preparing for the Kentucky "Burger Boy" posting barrage.
                              Damn! All this scouting and preparation for nothing!
                              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                              X