No announcement yet.

Vegas is not happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you ever get the feeling that none of these experts really know what they're talking about?

Comment

Vegas does
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

we got screwed, who cares, man up and beat all these teams and during one shining moment point at them and tell them all to kiss our arse.

Comment

Like an irate home crowd reacting to a questionable foul call at the end of a game, Las Vegas oddsmakers vocally protested the NCAA Tournament selection committee’s performance on assembling this year’s March Madness field. Most of the gripes referenced the...

“I don’t think the committee should be doing it,” Wynn Las Vegas’ Johnny Avello said. “I think they should hand it over to the bookmakers.”

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2014...aa-tournament/

“I don’t think the committee should be doing it,” Wynn Las Vegas’ Johnny Avello said. “I think they should hand it over to the bookmakers.”
            Yeah, how could it ever be corrupt if it were just in the hands of the people running Vegas?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Yeah, how could it ever be corrupt if it were just in the hands of the people running Vegas?
              At least with Vegas everybody knows what the game is.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                At least with Vegas everybody knows what the game is.
                ... and if Vegas was in charge, it would be like a 'Buffalo Wild Wings' commercial.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I bet Warren Buffet is happy
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                    [URL="http://lasvegassun.com/news/2014/mar/16/vegas-oddsmakers-scathe-seeding-ncaa-tournament/#livefyreComments"]http://lasvegassun.com/news/2014/mar/16/vegas-oddsmakers-scathe-seeding-ncaa-tournament/#livefyreComments
                    There's a fast lane....and there's a slow lane. Which one makes more money for "ALL" involved?????
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

“That’s probably the hardest bracket I’ve ever seen in my whole life,” said Ed Salmons, assistant sports book director at the LVH Superbook who oversees college basketball. “It was a comedy show to watch all the teams they stacked that Wichita State would have to beat to get to the Final Four. It was over-the-top insane.”

There's a fast lane....and there's a slow lane. Which one makes more money for "ALL" involved?????
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                        [URL="http://lasvegassun.com/news/2014/mar/16/vegas-oddsmakers-scathe-seeding-ncaa-tournament/#livefyreComments"]http://lasvegassun.com/news/2014/mar/16/vegas-oddsmakers-scathe-seeding-ncaa-tournament/#livefyreComments
                        Not a single Shocker, including the coaches, got to where they are by being a pansy ass, pretty boy, prima donna. They all worked their butts off to get here and are tougher than nails. As far as I am concerned, the only thing the selection committee could have done better would be to drop a cupcake and add Kansas to our region. Screw it.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                        X