Seating at Scottrade Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seating at Scottrade Center

I have tickets for the games in St Louis in Section 333. Has anyone had this section before or been to basketball games at Scottrade? How's the view for that section?

Originally posted by mh323232 View Post
    I have tickets for the games in St Louis in Section 333. Has anyone had this section before or been to basketball games at Scottrade? How's the view for that section?
    I worked with a guy who would usher at the Scott Trade Center. He says there isn't really a bad seat in the house. Just think of it this way. You have tickets to see our #1 seeded shocks.

Comment

Your in the upper level corner, getting out there a little bit. What row?

Comment

I have Row C

Comment

Anybody sitting anywhere near section 111? This will be a much different experience than what we are used to at Arch Madness. Scattered about. Can't freaking wait!

Comment

How is 303 Row P? All session.
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
              Anybody sitting anywhere near section 111? This will be a much different experience than what we are used to at Arch Madness. Scattered about. Can't freaking wait!
              I'm in 109 with 3 others.

Comment

Im in section 110 Row CC
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by mh323232 View Post
                  I have sat in thenm. You will have a good view of the game. Capture.jpgCapture2.JPG

Comment

Working...
                  X