All session tickets in StL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All session tickets in StL?

On the drive home from The championship game I told my wife no way could we do NCAAs. I wanted to but no way. Cost. Travel time. Cost. Kids. Cost. Etc.

So I didn't fret not bother with tickets. Old Chicago / my couch and radio like every other game.

I just got a call from a client offering free transport and room and covering the cost of ticket if I want to go. I told her to get on stub hub ASAP but Id ask if any shockernet folk are unloading.

I bet you aren't. I bet you are going to cheer them on in StL. Power to you. But the dumb luck that I can even do this forces me to at least ask if anyone is unloading all sessions.

I'm telling you ol friends of the internet, things are shaping up surprisingly well.

My dad is selling 4 all session tickets. Section 113 row V. PM me if you are interested.

Comment

PM KUHater

Comment

I believe the Groupon offer is still valid for a few more hours : https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-201...-tournament-16

Comment

I have 2 single all sessions that I am willing to part with for face value ($200) PM if anyone is interested.

Comment

My free ride is still working things out (I'm wondering if my luck was just one of those pots of gold from St. Patty's day that you realize the next day is really just the belly of some dude passed out on the bathroom floor of John Barlycorn's that no one wanted to move)

Comment

Originally posted by GoShox View Post
              PM KUHater

Mine are sold . . . to a Shocker fan.

Comment

I saw in the Hutch News today that Tim Hueslkamp is giving away some tickets (all-session, I assume, but can't verify). To be eligible all you have to do is contribute a minimum of $10 to his campaign fund. (That's sure to spark some debate). There's probably more info on his website.

Comment

@Rosewood: do you still need tickets?

Comment

God, I miss John Barleycorns! Split Lip Rayfield, Virgin Mary Satelites, and the iii's.

Comment

Working...
                    X