I love that Shocker locomotive!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that Shocker locomotive!!!!!

Great to see the WSU brand getting more exposure. GM has already been doing a great job recruiting. With the final four last year, the undefeated regular season and the increased exposure, one can only imagine what is possible in the future.

Now I want a WSU locomotive t-shirt!!! I sure hope someone makes some up. "34-0 and rolling down the track to the final four" would look great written across it.
    Last edited by GarH; March 14, 2014, 04:36 PM.

Any pictures?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Any pictures?
      http://shockernet.net/forum/showthre...hocker-Express

Comment

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
          Pull angry!
          I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

That would be cool to choo choo from Newton to St Louie full of Shockers.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Where's the KU caboose?

Comment

This is one of the things that you can see around Wichita that is tangible. I just got back from Dillons at Central and Rock and saw one guy with a flagship ballcap and one guy with a state sweat shirt but I swear there were more than a dozen others wearing some kind of WSU gear. It ran the gamut of ages from the old to a young couple with a baby. There were even a couple of shoppers looking over the display of Shocker stuff at the front. During the "Dark Days" I could wear my WSU Basketball sweatshirt into the same store and people would just stare at my sweatshirt. Oh sure if it was a WSU Baseball shirt they could understand that but Basketball? I still have that old thing. Like I first stated these are some of the tangible things that WSU success has brought to Wichita. I would like to think that it also has brought some intangibles to the people of Wichita and its fans. I hope it gives them a little lift in their step as they work and a lift in their spirit after reading about how really good these young men are and how they represent not only WSU but also them. As a side note I don't know if any one talked about President Bardo's speech at the Saturday pep rally. If they did don't need to read further but if not it was a really motivating and uplifting "State of the U" (my analogy) He started out by saying that everyone present was aware of the number of wins and losses of our basketball team but wondered if anyone knew of the other numbers circulating at WSU. He said that admission requests were more than 80% higher this year for next fall. They will admit 30% more freshman in the fall compared to last fall. They would house 800? students in the to be completed new Dorm in the "Center of campus next to the newly nearly completed renovation of the Ratighan Student Cemnter." Construction on the new 100,000+ square foot technology building would start the first of December which is the first of several that are planned along with the new Business School. Just thought is was pretty cool to see that the U is using its cache from its National Exposure.

Comment

Working...
                X